Auto Racing Discussion F1, IRL, Champ Car, Nascar, WRC, BTCC, etc. Discuss recent races, results.

Ultimate Challenge to FA..will he take it?

Old 03-15-2006, 05:21 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate Challenge to FA..will he take it?

My Money is on Vale.. I'll bet Unibrow runs and hids, he will never take the challenge! You Tifosi better realize, the GREAT & Italian VR will be in a Ferrari next year.. I can't wait, at least I can finally be happy that Ferrari will have a driver i will cheer to 3rd place, and The Doctor will replace my boy KR as my fav driver Behind the Honda Pilots And to you FA fans, that Dolt FA has NO idea what he started, you dont make idel threats to the Doctor.. EVER... in 3-4 yr, I wonder if FA will then jump to MotoGP and go clinch 8 world titles (yes VR only has 7, but come on, he will win 11 races this year again, pass MS on most wins list, and championships) after VR wins WC in F1.

Clearly smarting from comments Fernando Alonso made to the media recently, MotoGP sensation, Valentino Rossi, has laid down the ultimate challenge to the F1 World Champion, a series of head-to-heads on various racing machinery.

Previously, as the media speculated on the possibility of Rossi joining Ferrari in 2007, Alonso told a press conference that he didn't believe the Italian had the potential to win F1 races, far less a World Championship.

"He might finish fifth or even get on the podium," he mocked, "but some time I could do the same on the bikes if I was given enough time to practise."

Like a red rag to a Spanish bull, Rossi has hit back, challenging the Renault driver to a series of races.

"I read that if Alonso is able to make some practice then he can put a MotoGP bike on the podium with me," the Italian told Motorcycle News. "Well, I think we should drive a Formula One car, a World Rally car and a MotoGP bike, add the times together and then we will see who is the fastest."

Over to you Fernando!
Old 03-15-2006, 05:52 AM

that would make a good format at the race of champions. vr wins.
Old 03-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Banned

This just in. BE injured!! After BE read the above story, he was on 7 phones trying to set it up, and reached for a cup of hot coffee, and spill it on his nuts!!! Bull, he was calling his bookie to bet on VR. The coffee and promotional thing is true...seriously
Old 03-15-2006, 07:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is just stupid.. i think it stems from rossi's sour grapes.. I think rossi is simply making himself look bad to the world because of this..
Old 03-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Banned

^^^ UMMM No Simon FA is making himself look bad to the world. VR is considering a career change and after a few tests he had decent lap time in F1. FA says NO WAY VR could get on podium or win, but says he is Sure he could get on a MotoGP bike practise a bit then get on Podium with VR.

Even Forest Gump knows that FA doing that is Impossible. Why is VR an ass for saying put your money where your mouth is???

If he goes to Ferrai, he will win the WC.
if its True MS signed a 2 yr extension.. guess who his new team mate is going to be??
FA, might live to regret the day he insulted the Dr.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by s2ksimon,Mar 15 2006, 08:29 AM
this is just stupid.. i think it stems from rossi's sour grapes.. I think rossi is simply making himself look bad to the world because of this..
I disagree S2kSimon --

Racing has always been about pride. And FA basically discredited the success of Rossi in MotoGP. Rossi has every right to call the bluff.

Mind you, I'm a big FA fan at that.

Old 03-15-2006, 09:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FA will blow him away on any non Ferrari circuit.. Rossi only knows what ? 1 or 2 Ferrari tracks..

Old 03-15-2006, 09:26 AM

I remember the last time someone got Rossi fired up. As I recall, things went quite poorly for Gibernau afterwards, starting with getting punted off the track in the season's opening race by an aggressively riding Rossi.

I'd love to see him fired up and racing F1 for a personal reason. It seems as if he is the kind of person to excel in a situation like that.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=s2ksimon,Mar 15 2006, 01:26 PM] FA will blow him away on any non Ferrari circuit..
Old 03-15-2006, 12:42 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Who would win in a fight though? I'd like to see them both in the Octagon!

Quick Reply: Ultimate Challenge to FA..will he take it?