Auto Racing Discussion F1, IRL, Champ Car, Nascar, WRC, BTCC, etc. Discuss recent races, results.

Rubens is a complete dolt

Old 01-05-2006, 06:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rubens is a complete dolt

I never really disliked Rubens, but then again I was never a big fan, well now that has changed, and I find myself in the Simon camp....

What an ass...
Honda 'better' than Ferrari - Rubens
Thursday, January 05, 2006

On the cusp of his first Honda test, Brazil's Rubens Barrichello has argued that it is a 'better' team than Ferrari.The 33-year-old, who spent six years as Michael Schumacher's scarlet clad deputy, was photographed in his new white and red kit beaming from ear to ear.

'Rubinho' says he left multiple world championship-winning Ferrari because he finally spotted a worthy successor in pitlane. ''I never left Ferrari because I thought there was nowhere better,'' Rubens told the Italian-language sports 'paper Gazzetta dello Sport. He continued: ''But I am now happy to be joining a new team -- at this moment it is better than the red one.''
Old 01-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am no big RB fan either, but i am VERY confident he will do a much better job than TS.
Just remember, with all the "political language" in F1, I do not find his comments out of line.
You realize he wanted to cry that he wasnt allowed to beat MS, and Im sure he thinks he can( but we all know he cant) so saying Honda is a better team, to me, means, its a better team for Him, as far as equality goes.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:37 AM

Geesh.. i couldn't agree more with your title mio heffe..

and that is why he's not going to amount to anything worth noting, other than disappointment..

I can wait to see Schuey lap him, moreso Massa

That's gonna be the highlight of my 2006 season.. Massar overtaking or lapping Rubinho..
Old 01-05-2006, 12:14 PM

RB is a very emotional guy. These comments don't surprise me, although they are completely wrong.

ultimately Jenson will kick his ass upside down and sideways.
Old 01-05-2006, 06:49 PM

lol i think u guys never watch f1. name one race jb has ever won. the answer is none. he is the most over rated driver in f1. o and just to let u know that honda and toyota are one of the most up and coming feared times in f1. i can see in the near future f1 being dominated by one of those teams.

p.s. u guys are probly the ones that jump on the band wagon saying kimi is a drunk and he sould not race in f1. lol
Old 01-05-2006, 07:49 PM

I don't really see anything wrong with what he's saying. I mean, his actions have already said that he felt he would be better off on Honda than Ferrari.

Calling one team outright better than the other is a little loaded, of course, but not exactly what I would call out of the line.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:35 PM

MS the best but I always liked RB, and am excited to see who is actually faster when the season commences, Ruben or Button
Old 01-06-2006, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Touge Master,Jan 5 2006, 10:49 PM
lol i think u guys never watch f1.
p.s. u guys are probly the ones that jump on the band wagon saying kimi is a drunk and he sould not race in f1. lol
Obviously you are new... Kind of a brash statement to make having not spent time here, sort of immediately destroys your credability.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:13 AM

Good grief, RB just keeps digging himself in deeper...

[QUOTE]Honda will crush Ferrari, says Barrichello.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Marco,Jan 5 2006, 12:29 PM
I am no big RB fan either, but i am VERY confident he will do a much better job than TS.
That almost sounds like a jab against RB.

Sort of like saying the Chevy Cobalt is the best car in the world, because it's way better than a Yugo.

Quick Reply: Rubens is a complete dolt