Auto Racing Discussion F1, IRL, Champ Car, Nascar, WRC, BTCC, etc. Discuss recent races, results.

last minute desperation tricks by Ferrari

Old 10-23-2006, 09:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Triple-H,Sep 11 2006, 07:20 AM
If it were not against forum rules I could actually type what I think of your opinion, but I can't - oh well...

I love it!!!
"if you know...you would know...."

Well done mod. Talking down your nose....Reminds me of another.....

The old trick of contriving to polarize the issue....you hate him or you love him....reminds me of another american trick....you're with us on the war or you don't love america....

The bit about the media is just too rich....the media (knowingthat MS generates the billions for F1, have been very kind to him. The media owe there existence in some part to his skill/controversial nature/etc...

I have pointed out your inability to tolerate differing points of views/opinions before. I'll refer you to most of my posts. If you don't like what I have to say....that's really too bad

Here are a few International posts about Brazil etc... I agree with most of them, and agree that they are all people's opinions, which "if you know...you would know...."

I don't hate Schumacher, I disliked him for being a dirty, cheating, unsporting individual who needed a lap dog teammate to race.

In terms of Sunday, we saw what he was, when on the odd occasion, when he wasn't any of the above, a racer with basically unparalleld speed, and showed us all what a talent he was. His determination was impressive, but he crossed the line on too many occasions with his never say die attitude. Ruthless is fine, but downright dangerous was what he was so many times.

I think he's retiring at the right time.

I wish him well in his personal life, and whatever he chooses to do.

He drove well, but his car was obviously faster...what do you want me to say? He caught up in a faster car against some drivers that weren't pushing to the limit?

Its not a case of hating anyone...its a case of disliking cheating and poor sportsmanship. Old Mikey was a prime example of this over the years, and a good final drive and a soppy farewell doesnt change this unfortunately. So yes, I still dont like Mikey.

My take on that is that he had the fastest car and drove as fast as he could with it. In front there was 2 guys who didn't need to push, didn't want to push, were told not to push, and would have been stupid to push.
Behind them were a bunch of slower cars which most of them gladly made room for the Schum.
Hell, Barrichello were even told on the team-radio to let MS through! once again he had to be MS lapdog, even when he's driving for a different team

i couldnt have put it better myself

Michael IS the bestest driver in the history of history.... that's why barrichello had to move over for him... while in another team..

i don't see alonso exercising that much control over f1... ever...

Schumacher goes out with a bang
Old 10-23-2006, 10:44 AM

What does it feel like to talk to yourself?
Old 10-23-2006, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by brent_strong,Oct 23 2006, 01:44 PM
What does it feel like to talk to yourself?
And yet you reply.......