Auto Racing Discussion F1, IRL, Champ Car, Nascar, WRC, BTCC, etc. Discuss recent races, results.

Hamilton: "I am as good as Senna."

Old 10-12-2008, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hamilton's first two laps weren't the sort I would expect of someone who feels he is as good as Senna.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by mikegarrison,Oct 11 2008, 03:55 PM
It's an odd thing that in this forum, calling the guy who is leading the F1 championship a great driver gets labelled "fanboy". WTF? If I say Jimmy Johnson is a great driver, does that make me a fanboy for him too?
It's odd that people in this forum do not realize that ANY driver in F1 is a great driver... not just LH.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by oscar_driver,Oct 12 2008, 05:50 AM
WOw, just WOW, what an INCREDIBLE day on F1 ... I am absolutely delighted by Massa wrong but justified move on LH, he was penalized as it should but after a crazy week where when even Senna (RIP) was used in some stupid commentaries by a talented driver that has too much attitude and poor maturity/judgment ... what happened today was pretty much a PAY BACK to Ham for all the BULLIE "gran-turismo5 online" attitude ... guess what Ham, it's time to grow the f***k up but thanks for bringing some laughs to our life's .. and Massa, thanks for been man enough to show that clown -ham- that if he wants to play hard, you can also do it (... remember Ham idiotic Pit error while the light was red/ he had 2 F1 cars to crash and he targeted specifically Kimi's car? ... remember so many times "Ham" put Massa on the Grass? ..... even last night, remember Mr. Ham pretty much almost putting 2 ferraris out of the race? ----on the first turn?)

Nice Massa, now we are talking here!
Nice Senna for taking Massa body for a second

OScar
Oscar knows the truth!!! Preach on brother!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by triman54,Oct 12 2008, 07:25 AM
Hamilton's first two laps weren't the sort I would expect of someone who feels he is as good as Senna.
Lawyer analysis and logic at work and it was free of charge!!! Pay attention Hammy fanbois!
Old 10-12-2008, 09:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oscar_driver,Oct 12 2008, 03:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjEanRVAFJ4

Go to 7:30 of the video .... those passes were BAD-ASS

OScar
The pass he made on Mark Webber shows how careless he is in his driving and explains why he is constantly spinning in the rain. He could have gone to the outside and easily passed Webber but he carelessly came to in the inside and nearly took himself out in what would have been a spectacular crash.

When I saw that last night and saw Webber pushing him towards the wall, I can't tell you how much I was hoping his tire would just touch the wall and damage the suspension but then again he got what was coming to him when Bourdais and Massa came together when Bourdais was coming out of the pits. Common sense tells you to go wide but instead he nearly forced Bourdais off the track and they had contact.

This guy is the Kyle Busch of F1. If he isnt winning he is wrecking himself or someone else.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by oscar_driver,Oct 12 2008, 02:50 AM
WOw, just WOW, what an INCREDIBLE day on F1 ... I am absolutely delighted by Massa wrong but justified move on LH, he was penalized as it should but after a crazy week where when even Senna (RIP) was used in some stupid commentaries by a talented driver that has too much attitude and poor maturity/judgment ... what happened today was pretty much a PAY BACK to Ham for all the BULLIE "gran-turismo5 online" attitude ... guess what Ham, it's time to grow the f***k up but thanks for bringing some laughs to our life's .. and Massa, thanks for been man enough to show that clown -ham- that if he wants to play hard, you can also do it (... remember Ham idiotic Pit error while the light was red/ he had 2 F1 cars to crash and he targeted specifically Kimi's car? ... remember so many times "Ham" put Massa on the Grass? ..... even last night, remember Mr. Ham pretty much almost putting 2 ferraris out of the race? ----on the first turn?)

Nice Massa, now we are talking here!
Nice Senna for taking Massa body for a second

OScar
i don't think either one should have been penalized though should have canceled out for the dumb move lewis did in turn one.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:35 PM

i guess everyone agrees with my senna video.

since no-one has replied yay or nay.

I must have made the LH haters choke on their words.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Birel186,Oct 12 2008, 04:35 PM
i guess everyone agrees with my senna video.

since no-one has replied yay or nay.

I must have made the LH haters choke on their words.
nah i don't agree with the video. senna= great driver. LH=future great driver if he doesn't kill himself or someone else first with his irratic driving style
Old 10-12-2008, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by LcS2000,Oct 13 2008, 01:34 AM
nah i don't agree with the video. senna= great driver. LH=future great driver if he doesn't kill himself or someone else first with his irratic driving style
i'm not justifying him saying he is as good as senna. Im just saying it's in the works. He's got balls just like senna, makes amazing passes, is naturally fast and makes mistakes too. no1's perfect

Old 10-12-2008, 10:31 PM

one of the best passes i've ever seen:
he is 3 car widths off line; makes the pass and made the turn!

view 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b8D0g0SmB0

view 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zIp3hrSC48

Quick Reply: Hamilton: "I am as good as Senna."