Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Zaino

Old 08-09-2005, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Zaino

I've read some good stuff about the product but its soo damn expensive to ship to Australia. Anyone in Australia used these products? if so where did u get them from specifically?
Old 08-09-2005, 07:45 PM

I personally havent used Zaino but there is one owner of a black S that used it and my opinion of it....Absolutely amazing... it looked like a perfect mirror image...
There is alot of prep work but if you are willing to prep the car then you'll be more than happy
There is a guy called Greg from eclipse detailing who sells these products.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by REV_29K,Aug 10 2005, 01:45 PM
I personally havent used Zaino but there is one owner of a black S that used it and my opinion of it....Absolutely amazing... it looked like a perfect mirror image...
There is alot of prep work but if you are willing to prep the car then you'll be more than happy
There is a guy called Greg from eclipse detailing who sells these products.
I think I may have been put onto Zaino by the same 'owner of a black S'

I'm a HUGE fan...what an great product. I've used it on 2 cars, and just put it on my new car.

It's true that it's alot of work. The first car I did took 2 people 16 hours, over the course of weekend.

Once the prep work is done, it's fairly easy to maintain. Probably no more work than ordinary using wax. Don't get me wrong, it's not difficult to apply by any means, it's just a time consumming, multi-step process.

The results were well worth it.

I'd love to find an Australian distributor. It would make feeding my addiction to the stuff much easier.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Bobble,Aug 10 2005, 12:38 PM
I've read some good stuff about the product but its soo damn expensive to ship to Australia. Anyone in Australia used these products? if so where did u get them from specifically?
I have been using Zaino for over 2 years now and I can tell you it is the best polish I have ever used. Preparation is not that hard and you can apply as many coats as you like. Unlike wax, each coat you apply it melts the coat below it and so you always end up with only one coat. Zaino last much longer. Apart from initial application, it only takes me 10 minutes to apply and at most 15 minutes to wipe of and I mean wipe off. Unlike wax you don't have to polish real hard and you dont get white streaks in areas that you have missed.

You can get zaino from a guy that imports the stuff himself. here is his web page

www.aurora-one.com.au

His name is Keng and phone number is 0417363908

here are some of the pics fromusing Zaino

Good luck

Perry

Old 08-11-2005, 04:22 PM

The car looks great Perry!

BTW, another Australian-based supplier is Eclipse Detailing
Old 08-11-2005, 04:46 PM

Ahhhh.... New Formula Red ..... probably the most hectic colour you can get .... the lowies love it .
Old 08-14-2005, 01:39 AM

Can't help with distributors but i've heard that polymer waxes/sealants like Zaino are best used one a car is new as they tend to highlight nicks and scratches whereas carnuba and other natural waxes hide little flaws.

Perry: car looks schmick! Great work.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by #69,Aug 14 2005, 07:39 PM
Can't help with distributors but i've heard that polymer waxes/sealants like Zaino are best used one a car is new as they tend to highlight nicks and scratches whereas carnuba and other natural waxes hide little flaws.

Perry: car looks schmick! Great work.
Thanks #69, but Zaino comes with 2 tpyes of polish. No 2 for super shine and No 5 for covering of swirl marks and I rotate the using them and works geat for me.

Perry
Old 08-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Muz
Former Sponsor

Have a look for Zymol also. Should be available locally.

http://www.zdoau.com/
Old 08-17-2005, 02:07 AM

if only i could keep my car that clean

Quick Reply: Zaino