Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

who here has blown there diff

Old 07-07-2009, 08:54 PM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Don't apologise Ryan. It was an innocent question. It's these three buffoons (SSS, Revolution and AusS2000) that have made a meal of it.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe it was just a poor choice of words that could be taken 2 different ways??
I took it as "you're seriously thinking Hanny's was overcharging you?? Serious??.."

As in you can't be serious that you are thinking that Hanny's is overcharging you... they are very well priced every time.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:58 PM

great im glad thats over and hannys is still the best
Old 07-07-2009, 08:59 PM

That's the thing. A statement like that is ambiguous. But technically he is saying "They rip everyone off". All I asked for was clarification (with a little jibe about poor english )
Old 07-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AusS2000,Jul 7 2009, 08:54 PM
Don't apologise Ryan. It was an innocent question. It's these three buffoons (SSS, Revolution and AusS2000) that have made a meal of it.
Quite good entertainment for a gloomy day. I am not going to bother to reply to the above questions Aus. All in all, mis-interpretation I think's started this meal and I have no intentions of aiming the bomb right at you Ryan. Pete is a good friend/mechanic of mine so I will get somewhat sensitive to a thread like this.

No hard feeling mate
Old 07-07-2009, 09:06 PM

my english is sh#t house thats why im a sparky and not a english teacher and besides im not even that good a spellera either
Old 07-07-2009, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by revolution,Jul 8 2009, 03:02 PM
I am not going to bother to reply to the above questions Aus. All in all, mis-interpretation I think's started this meal
Why not?

Because the answer will make your mate look a tad retarded?
Old 07-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AusS2000,Jul 7 2009, 09:17 PM
Why not?

Because the answer will make your mate look a tad retarded?
**** Aus, you are not letting go are you? As a moderator I would think you have better judgment than keep on spamming this thread.

SSS brought up the comment of Ryan thinking he got ripped and I brought up Hanny's. Me bringing up Hanny's was simply to ask if Ryans car was the one down there. Him replying yes makes it seem like he is questioning the pricing.

SSS's comment is asking if Ryan think's Hanny's is over charging him. You had to go pick on it and question his english skills and then totally misinterpret it. Not everyone will double and triple check posts for proper grammar before clicking the post button.

I tried to make a resolution and you keep on going at it. Good job as a moderator you are doing here. Keep at it champ
Old 07-07-2009, 09:48 PM

**** Aus, you are not letting go are you?
I'm not letting go of it because I asked for simple clarification and got a page of verbal abuse.

Him replying yes makes it seem like he is questioning the pricing.
Him replying yes makes it seem like he can answer a straightforward question. Something neither you nor SSS seem capable of.

SSS's comment is asking if Ryan think's Hanny's is over charging him. You had to go pick on it and question his english skills and then totally misinterpret it. Not everyone will double and triple check posts for proper grammar before clicking the post button.
It is very easy to misinterpret something when the person says the opposite of what they mean. SSS's post suggest that Hanny's is ripping everyone off. It appears this is because he didn't do too well at school. The fact that you managed to see through his jumbled english is because you know him and know his feelings about Hanny's. I don't, and nor do many others who visit this thread. My question was not designed to cause a fight but to seek clarification.

[QUOTE]I tried to make a resolution and you keep on going at it. Good job as a moderator you are doing here. Keep at it champ
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Banned

A moderator, as I have seen on other boards and other sections within S2Ki should have better sense than help stir the sh*t to boiling point.

Such maturity of you to question my english and literacy skills. I question your interpretation skills, but then again you are always right arn't you?

Can you please list your duties as moderator? I fail to see what you do here exactly if you state to be just another member on here.

Quick Reply: who here has blown there diff