Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Where the hell have you been?

Old 04-19-2006, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where the hell have you been?

http://www.world66.com/myworld66/visitedCountries/

I'm heading overseas for four months in June and in my searches on the internet for information I came across this cool site.

Just enter your info and it will tell you how many countries you've been to and what % that is and gives you a world map you can paste over here.

Enjoy
Old 04-19-2006, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Austblue,Apr 20 2006, 03:35 PM
I'm heading overseas for four months in June ...........
Where ya goin?
Old 04-19-2006, 09:48 PM

Very cool site! Here is my map:

Old 04-19-2006, 10:00 PM

Short answer = Scandanavia, Western Europe, UK and Thailand

Long answer = Grab a cuppa and sit down

Heading over to Helsinki on June 18 and from there me and a couple of mates are buying a camper and taking 2 months to make our way through Finland to Sweden then Norway then getting on a ferry to Denmark and driving through to Germany and then south down to the Czech rep and finishing the road trip in prague around the 13th of August.

I then meet up with my partner and the lot of us (2-3mates + partner and her brother) hang around prague for a couple of days then her and I will be getting a flight down to athens where we stay the night then set off on a 9 day contiki cruise through the greek islands and turkey finishing back in Athens. The plan is to then pick our favourite island to return to and do some scuba then head over to Italy by plane (I've heard the ferry from Greece to Brindisi is a 10hr nightmare). Then from around from around the 25th of August we adventure through italy from starting from rome then heading south and back north through switzerland and into germany and on the 16th of Sept we will be in Munich for the first day of Oktoberfest.

We plan on spending around 3 days there and then flying up to Amsterdam for a look around and visit a friend then over to paris for a quick look at the sites (neither of us are really interested in experiencing the people after the reports but we couldn't miss the sites) and then get the train into london where we'll spend around 5 days attempting to catch up with lots of people.

From there we fly into bangkok for some shopping on the way home and after 3 days there its time for home. That will be around the 30th of Sept so its tight between munich and london but we'll see how it goes.

The only thing we're booking is the flight to helsinki, the return from london through bangkok, the cruise and a couple of hostels for the nights that we arrive in new cities. Possibly also get a eurail pass and an internal rail pass for italy. The rest will be sorted out improv with RyanAir/Easyjet etc.

Very very excited as I haven't travelled for more than 10 days and they were just Fiji and Bali so this will be a completely new experience and one that I've dreamt about for years.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:01 PM

Iggy, what were your numbers? i.e No of countries and %
Old 04-19-2006, 10:03 PM

That is cool...
Old 04-19-2006, 10:08 PM

No use in doing mine now cos I've only been to Aus, fiji and Bali but when I get back it will be 19 countries and 8%

Old 04-19-2006, 10:09 PM

hotchoco that's the html code. What you need to do is rmc - properties then copy the address and paste it over here with img tags.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Austblue,Apr 19 2006, 10:09 PM
hotchoco that's the html code. What you need to do is rmc - properties then copy the address and paste it over here with img tags.
Translation please....I need step by step instructions

Old 04-19-2006, 11:08 PM

MOIST!!!1!

Quick Reply: Where the hell have you been?