Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

S Cruise June 14th Long Weekend

Old 06-10-2010, 06:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S Cruise June 14th Long Weekend

DUE TO THE LACK OF INTEREST IN THIS EVENT PROBABLY CAUSED BY THE LATE NOTICE, I HAVE DECIDED TO CANCEL THE EVENT AND HOLD OFF TO THE 27TH OF JUNE. I AM STILL KEEN IN ORGANISING FUTURE EVENTS/MEETS IF PEOPLE SHOW MORE INTEREST.

Hey guys, i have spoken to a few members on here about having a cruise and a meet/greet and i've had some interest come back about it. I've been wanting to take part in one of these even before i bought my car and have run out of patience.

If anyone would like to join us, the details are below and would love to see a number of S's in a pack. I understand it is extremely short notice but have not been able to guarentee the weather but am seeing good weather forcasts about monday the 14th of June.

Time: 9am sharp
Staring Point: McDonalds Family Restuarant Western Ring Rd, Derrimut Vic 3030
Ending Point: Apollo Bay (12 Apostles)

it is 176 km one way – about 2 hours 57 mins depending on traffic

For those who are intersted and not sure of the locations please pm your E-mail address and i will shoot you a map and step by step directions on how to get where we're going, but hopefully we can stick together so we dont loose eachother.

It is a anti hoon event and all speed limits and law's MUST be adhered to at all
times, if anyone has UHF radio's bring them along as it might come in handy to organise pitstops along the way (fuel. toilet breaks etc)

Please insert your names below if your are interested in coming along so we have an idea on the numbers that are showing and hopefully see you all there.

YLDS2K
Old 06-10-2010, 08:31 AM

ahh, can't make it, sorry. got something on Monday I need to prepare for.
was looking forward to this too.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by YLDS2K,Jun 10 2010, 06:39 AM
Hey guys, i have spoken to a few members on here about having a cruise and a meet/greet and i've had some interest come back about it. I've been wanting to take part in one of these even before i bought my car and have run out of patience.

If anyone would like to join us, the details are below and would love to see a number of S's in a pack. I understand it is extremely short notice but have not been able to guarentee the weather but am seeing good weather forcasts about monday the 14th of June.

Time: 9am sharp
Staring Point: McDonalds Family Restuarant Western Ring Rd, Derrimut Vic 3030
Ending Point: Apollo Bay (12 Apostles)

it is 176 km one way – about 2 hours 57 mins depending on traffic

For those who are intersted and not sure of the locations please pm your E-mail address and i will shoot you a map and step by step directions on how to get where we're going, but hopefully we can stick together so we dont loose eachother.

It is a anti hoon event and all speed limits and law's MUST be adhered to at all
times, if anyone has UHF radio's bring them along as it might come in handy to organise pitstops along the way (fuel. toilet breaks etc)

Please insert your names below if your are interested in coming along so we have an idea on the numbers that are showing and hopefully see you all there.

YLDS2K
sorry guys.
sounds like it could be fun.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:41 PM

Sorry, I have a birthday lunch to attend
Old 06-10-2010, 07:10 PM

If we can't get sufficiant numbers I'll let u guys know there is a similar event with OzHonda.com and all models are welcome atm there is only about 3 S2k's coming and 26 cars confirmed.

This event details are as follows

MELBOURNE OZHONDA CRUISE PREPERATION! 27th JUNE

OZHONDA HEALESVILLE MEET
Date: Sunday 27th June

MEET: ZERBES RESERVE (328 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East) @ 12:00pm

depart @ 12:30pm

The Cruise passes through:
christmas hills
old healesville road

to arrive @ Beechworth Bakery in Healesville at around 1:45pm (great parking area)

go to this link to see the exact route:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&s...,0.413361&z=11

DOWNLOAD DIRECTIONS:
http://www.mediafire.com/?anvzmbcynrz

Zero tolerance for hoons - Anyone hooning will be confronted and asked to leave the cruise immediately

I AM NOT BEING HELD LIABLE FOR ANYONES STUPIDITY OR LAW BREAKING OFFENCES. BY SIGNING THIS THREAD YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND WILL OBEY ALL VICROADS TRAFFIC LAWS. WHILE YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO ENJOY YOUR VEHICLE, ANY LAW BREAKING ACTIVITIES WILL BE PASSED ONTO THE POLICE. PLEASE STAY SAFE!