Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Pics of NeO SaMuRaI's and Guess's rides ;)

Old 03-31-2005, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of NeO SaMuRaI's and Guess's rides ;)

Hey guys, since we're all in the habit of posting pictures lately (trend started by Perry ), I thought I'd add a few more from last night. I met up with my brother and his g/f for coffee in Glen Waverley last night, and what started out as a social call ended up being an impromtu cruise.

It was funny how everyone happened to be out, and in the same area. I ran into Eugene, who is known as "Guess" or "e_s2k" on s2ki, and a few of our mutual friends...and friends of friends were around also.

Ended up with a 'train' of cars aprox. 20-strong, including our 2 s2k's, my mates dc2 ITR, another mates jdm 4th gen prelude si-vtec, s14, 3 s15's, 2 r33 gts-t's, a sil80 (probably just an s13 front end conversion), 3 dc2 VTi-R's, a 95' Accord with h22a1 swap from a jdm sir lude and a few more that I've forgotten.

S2ki represent y0!!
Mine, and "guess" black s2k in an underground carpark.

The 96' JDM Lude si-VTEC

My mates s15, there was also a white one and yellow one lurking around.

The awesome 4some lol

Frontal shot.

We tried to get some runs going' as well, but didn't end up finding a suitable place, although there was some spirited driving and 'scratch matches' off some lights that didn't count for much.

Some of the pics are a bit unclear as I haven't figured out how to fully utilise the functions of my new camera yet...I'm a bit of a n00b when it comes to digi-cams lolz.

My memory stick was full (mostly videos), so I was unable to take pictures of the other cars unfortunately...
Old 03-31-2005, 10:13 PM

Sounds like it was a fun night I drive in that area sometimes but never see such an entourage of cars together at the same time. Methinks you need to invest in a tripod when taking night shots with a slow shutter speed.
Old 03-31-2005, 10:27 PM

There was alot more cars. It was a night where friends kept bumping into others friends and the numbers kept growing along with their cars. Was a good night =)
Old 03-31-2005, 11:58 PM

Looks like fun ... it was certainly a good night for it.

ps. Most of the pics are in some undergound car-park (or something that looks like one) ... where is it?
Old 04-01-2005, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Blackie,Apr 1 2005, 05:13 PM
Sounds like it was a fun night I drive in that area sometimes but never see such an entourage of cars together at the same time. Methinks you need to invest in a tripod when taking night shots with a slow shutter speed.
Would have been great if you happened to be in the area
And yes...a tripod would be good...my unsteady arm rendered half the shots totally useless.

DavidM: The shots were taken initially at "The Glen" shopping centre underground carpark, until we got kicked out lolz...then the new multi-storey carpark behind Centrelink in Glen Waverley.

Come to think of it, I should have called you out...but it was a really spontaneous event...perhaps next time.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:40 PM

Sweet!!! That silver w/ black interior looked freakin awesome in that lighting, first time i've ever really been able to appreciate that color.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:44 PM

Nice pics!
We hvae to organise a huge, just s2k Melb cruise soon while the weather holds up!
Old 04-01-2005, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by dbzerk,Apr 2 2005, 05:44 PM
We hvae to organise a huge, just s2k Melb cruise soon while the weather holds up!
I suggest you come out to Calder next Saturday afternoon and talk to as many people as posssible to canvas support for your idea. You might be able to get some consensus as to where & when.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:28 PM

The shots were taken initially at "The Glen" shopping centre underground carpark, until we got kicked out lolz...then the new multi-storey carpark behind Centrelink in Glen Waverley.

Who kicked you out? I would not have thought that there would be anyone with that kind of authority. Come to think of it, what were you guys doing to get kicked out?

Come to think of it, I should have called you out...but it was a really spontaneous event...perhaps next time

np ... who knows what I was doing at that time, but sure give me a call next time you're getting together (spontaniously or not).
Old 04-02-2005, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by dbzerk,Apr 2 2005, 05:44 PM
Nice pics!
Thanks db, I wish that pic of the s15 was better though.
A big melb s2k cruise would be awesome, unfortunately its difficult to find a time when everybody will be free...but its not an impossible feat.

[QUOTE=spotch,Apr 2 2005, 03:40 PM]Sweet!!!

Quick Reply: Pics of NeO SaMuRaI's and Guess's rides ;)