Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Off Topic: Sex Scandal

Old 06-16-2004, 04:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I only just read the thread so I will try to give a single reply:

RedRover, I am not posting the link here since it is in Spanish but Monday I was reading an article about a 14 yo boy that setup a blackmail ring with the help of his own mother and uncle. This particular 14 yo is quite the 'looker' and could pass himself for a 25yo without a problem according to the article. The blackmail would consist of him having sex with University Lectures (female) at his home where the uncle would tape and photograph the act from a hidden spot. The part the mom played was to introduce him to the victims as she worked as a house cleaner for them. Once the sex had taken place he'd blackmail them threatening to go to their spouses and the police (sex with an underage person). All in all 27 victims have been identified, all in a period of 10 months!

So yes, I can see an older woman fancying a 14 yo. Specially one with the right looks and the gift of the gap.

In regards to the australian boy: It is illegal to have sex with a minor. Period. Love or no love, it is illegal. Off to jail with her!

Emotionally though, I don't think the affair itself will be of any detriment to the boy. Most males nowadays are phisically ready by age 12. And everybody knows you get infautuated with someone by age 14. So he went a little further and scored. Big deal!

If he had gotten lucky with another minor no one would have known. Maybe not even the parents. I'd be willing to bet $20 that he told them during or after an argument as a comeback... 14 yo boys are always spoiling for an argument with the parents. Now, the way this whole thing blew up...that is going to screw the kid up real good.

nuff said
Old 06-16-2004, 04:47 AM

Originally posted by cashout
Specially one with the right looks and the gift of the gap.
I dont know if you meant gift of the gab or not but either way this cracked me up

If this was just a , then I'd agree that there isn't a great chance of harm, but even a long term casual relationship has potential IMO. Ive seen plenty of adults that cant handle it either so believe that a kid has no chance of exiting the relationship unscathed.

Being ready physically does not equal ready completely in my eyes. Hell some girls are physically ready to bear children while they are still in single figures (no jokes here ) but that doesn't mean that they are ready to bring another life into this world.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:07 AM

If you want evidence of harm just look at what it did to his family.
Old 06-16-2004, 05:40 AM

I didn't like any of my school teachers... not then not now!

*shudders*
Old 06-16-2004, 12:45 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Austblue
Old 06-16-2004, 12:58 PM

Originally posted by naishou
If you want evidence of harm just look at what it did to his family.
I meant no psycological harm was done from the actual relationship. Harm was done from the way it ended. And if you want my opinion the parents have a lot to do with the harm done.
Old 06-16-2004, 01:02 PM

I think she took the phrase "You are only as young as the man you feel" a bit too far... ???
Old 06-16-2004, 01:09 PM

LOL - Good one Iggy
Old 06-16-2004, 01:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 06-16-2004, 02:18 PM

Wantone, please go back to the first post (on the first page) of this thread and click on the 2nd link provided.

Quick Reply: Off Topic: Sex Scandal