Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Got Stooged last night!

Old 02-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got Stooged last night!

Hey all,

thought i'd share a little experience i had last night. I was driving home from the mrs's house at about midnight, was a warmish sort of night here in melbourne so had the roof down, kickin out a few tunes. I'm going down springvale road and some guy in a ford is cruising next to me. We stop at some light and he launches it off the line, i take off and drive normally and catch him at the next lights; didnt' really want to speed on springvale rd cuz the cops are always trapping ppl on it.

Got up to the entrance of the freeway and i sped up infront of him, and he floors it. I also floor it and leave him for dead. Next thing i know i see red and blue cop lights behind me! The car is highbeaming me too. I thought here we go, another court appearance and loss of licence, just what i need! I indicate, slow down and pull over.

I get down to about 60 km/h and the car changes lanes and sped off! I notice its my buddy in the ford who must of had cop lights. I was still shaking but had a laugh. Prick! Afterwards it clicked, the fake cop lights he had were bigger than the normal cop ones and flashed really slow, whereas the real undercover cop lights are thin, long and flash fast.

I've heard of this kind of activity happening before so i knew i got 'punkd'! Bastard! I hope next time he tries to pull someone over its an undercover cop lol
Old 02-08-2006, 01:28 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Impersonating a cop is a much bigger offence than speeding. Hope your buddy knows what he is doing. Nice one though.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:30 PM

If he got caught with those lights he would have gotten into soooo much trouble!

but you got OWNED big time!!!
Old 02-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AusS2000,Feb 8 2006, 02:28 PM
Impersonating a cop is a much bigger offence than speeding. Hope your buddy knows what he is doing. Nice one though.
when i said buddy i was just referring to him as that, i dont know him at all. yeah hopefully he gets caught!
Old 02-08-2006, 02:03 PM

its a jail term for impersonating a cop isnt it ?

Lucky for you JAPCAB it was a fake , i can rarelly resist it when i pull up at a set
of lights and someone wants a shot at the 2.0L N/A champ . Give them a taste of 9000rpms .

Mate of mine a few yrs back pulled up at the lights against a SS commodore , hitting 180kms on Parramatta rd , next thing you know , the SS commodore (complete with P-plates ) drops off behind him and turns on the lights . My mate got suspended for 6months. tried the "entrappment" plea to no avail .
Old 02-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Banned

hehe vuey, yes a guy i know that has this 12 sec 180sx with a hks2540 on it, he was going down a local road and again SS commo, which was sort of egging him on, he floored it a bit and it kept up side by side with him, to which he thought he had scored a race, and punched it up to about 130 in a 60 zone, the SS then pulls behind him and WOOP WOOP. he copped 12 month loss of licence for that.

Then just recently he was about 2 suburbs away at a mates house drinking on a saturday night. Thinking its a short local drive home, he stumbles into his car trashed off his face (bloody idiot!!!). He is coming down a local road at about 100, and as he progresses around a bend in the road, bang there is a booze bus. He had no licence, p plates which means he woudl have to have a zero BAC, however he would of been exceeding the .05 many times over!

Instead of stopping, he puts his foot down and speeds past the booze bus in the spare lane at about 150. There are a few cops trying to flag him down, his logic for this was 'if i go fast enough maybe they will miss read my plates'.WRONG. Two cop cars chase after him but he gets away and hides out at a mates place. His mum rings about 30 mins later saying that they are police came to the door and were looking for him but she said he wasn't there. He copped a court summons with like 6-7 charges! He'll probably cop it nicely for that one. not a smart move! 'At least they didnt get to bretho me' he said. haha well if you dont stop at a booze bus they must assume your well over the limit.

Mind you this is the same guy who bought this lizard, its imported from like south america or some shit. he had to get a permit for it and it lives in a big fenced off enclosure in his garage. when he first bought it, it was around 15 cms long, however now after a few months its about a foot and a half long and grows to around 1.5 metres!!! He puts his finger into the enclosure and wiggles it and the lizard comes close, then in like a millisecond it leaps and tries to bite his finger lol. He reckons when its big enough he's gonna walk it around the block, and he got a leash for it. But its not a regular leash its a pole with a loop on the end like the ones they use on crocodiles lol. He reckons he'll walk it around the block.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:25 PM

I like stuff.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Austblue,Feb 8 2006, 03:25 PM
And you were wondering why I asked about the cooch
loll nah i used to smoke a lot back in highschool but not anymore.....honestly!
Old 02-08-2006, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Austblue,Feb 9 2006, 10:25 AM
I like stuff.
^^^^ What are you talking about reefer for again??? You're not getting paranoid are you

Remember but, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you
Old 02-08-2006, 03:51 PM

Aren't you done for DD straight away if you refuse an RBT?

Quick Reply: Got Stooged last night!