Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

This world is filled with idiots!

Old 12-28-2006, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This world is filled with idiots!

Well, I was driving back from my insurance company where I had to go and sign my paper work. Was cruising down Bert Kouns with my top down. Had cruise on 55. Car next to me as I get closer to my house, happens to be going 55 also. And this *^#$ face comes flying up behind me in a gay eco toyota with hippy bumper stickers all over it. He can't get around cause we are both obeying the law. Yep, I'm doing 55 in a sports car. Guess that pissed him off a little. So, I see he decides to go IN THE MEDIAN and go around me!!! As he comes on my left, I prepare to down shift and cut this tard off. Well, didn't do it in time because he gets up to my front left and hes kicking off everything a median holds off the main road. ROCKS!!! A big rock gets kicked up, hits my hood, bounces twice on my hood, hits my windshield, bounces twice on it. And at this point, I'm furious!!! I hit the gas, fly up next to this guy, honk the horn, his fat hippy ass looks over. I shoot the longest middle finger in the south. He turns on his blinker and takes the next right turn.

So all in all, idiots cost us money. Its one thing if I'm driving down the highway and a 18 wheeler kicks up a rock at no fault of his own. Shit happens... But this guy, intentionally broke the law, because he was in a hurry, and while he did it. Chipped my hood and my window! The hood, thats fine, I got a warranty on that. My windshield. Well, with a $1000 deductable, thats coming out of my pocket more than likely.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:24 AM

If it had been me and he broke my windshield I woulda followed him to where he was going and got his lisence plate #...or kicked his butt!!
I agree, I hate when people do stupid things! People think just because you have a nice sports car that you like to drive stupidly or fast. Don't get me wrong, I love to drive fast, but there is a time! And the time is not passing someone in the median!!
Old 12-28-2006, 10:24 AM

I agree, you should've gotten his plate # and turned him in. But, when something like that happens your so pissed and caught up in the moment none of that crosses your mind till it's too late. I hate jackarses like that. "OOh look at this guy in his little sports car, I bet he thinks he's hot S%^#." Effin morons, just because you have a nicer car than they do they try to ruin it for no good reason. This world is filled with IDIOTS
Old 12-28-2006, 04:53 PM

Police wont do anything if I just gotten his plate. They would be like, sorry, but good job getting that plate.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That sucks C, sorry to hear about the chips. Damn idiots are all over the place though. Just have to know when and how to react and do so appropriately. Yeah if it were I in my brand new car, I probably would have lost my mind, because I've had assholes **** my cars up on purpose, and that blows.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

!@#$%^ dude where did he turn into, i can take all 4 tires off in 5 min and strip the rest of the car in 30, his hippy ass can save the world by walking to work
Old 12-28-2006, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by icemans2k02,Dec 28 2006, 08:23 PM
!@#$%^ dude where did he turn into, i can take all 4 tires off in 5 min and strip the rest of the car in 30, his hippy ass can save the world by walking to work
Old 12-28-2006, 09:56 PM

Oh, if I see him again I'm going to follow him to his house. Write down his address and I'll post it from maps.google.com and we can raid his home. Everyone pull up in S2000's. He might get a little scared.
Old 12-29-2006, 07:47 PM

that sucks I get ran off the road everyday from idiots not paying attention!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by The White Mandingo,Dec 29 2006, 08:47 PM
that sucks I get ran off the road everyday from idiots not paying attention!
Use that "Horn if your Honky" feature

Quick Reply: This world is filled with idiots!