Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

stepping down

Old 06-08-2011, 11:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stepping down

Guys and gals, its time for me to step down as C.O. and let someone else do the job. I obviously dont have the time to be the best C.O. i can be. Please nominate anyone you all think would be interested in doing the job. I have enjoyed the time i have spent being C.O.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:48 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow Fadi hate to hear that sir I do understand were you are coming from though. Just hope to see you stay active on here. Since I am not from the little rock area Ill keep my thought to myself. Good luck!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey fadi,

you were a great CO. there are a lot of great memories of you being a good CO, planning picnics and drives.

it is not all your fault fadi.the arkansas chapter isnt as lively as it used to be. i know i am not. i always want to go on drives or autox events but like you i could never find the time. you and i are just at that point in our lives where we are just getting too busy for anything else. im sorry that you feel like you have to step down.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:03 PM

Well CO or not man, I'd still like to meet ya sometime! Just from the post I've read of yours in the past, its quite apparent that u are a plethora of information when it come to the S!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:50 PM

I agree Fadi has done alot for this community and has contributed to the forum as a whole. Ans you bring up a good point which is why I stepped down, life itself is uncertain and change brings, choices bring circumstances and those circumstances make us decide what is important.

Mason I think we should set up a meet in Texarkana! Maybe that way everyone could kinda meet in the middle maybe?
Old 06-08-2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by icemans2k02
I agree Fadi has done alot for this community and has contributed to the forum as a whole. Ans you bring up a good point which is why I stepped down, life itself is uncertain and change brings, choices bring circumstances and those circumstances make us decide what is important.

Mason I think we should set up a meet in Texarkana! Maybe that way everyone could kinda meet in the middle maybe?
Agreed man!! It's been too long since we've all gotten together. Start looking at the calender and see when might be good for yourself (I'll do the same), and maybe we can post a few date options for everyone to agree upon!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:37 PM

hey r u guys setting up an event in this thread? OT you guys. lolz

but there isnt alot to choose from to be a CO of LR. i mean the CO has to someone kinda central, someone well known, someone active, someone i guess who has a lot of time one their hands, and someone who isn't going to leave in 2 years. just my honest opinion.

if i had to nominate, i would put my vote to mr flannery or mason.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:03 AM

I agree I would say Mason or you yourself Ans. Both of yall participate a lot and would be a great asset to the community.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:16 AM

I would love to be the new CO. But the problem is that I plan to move in a year. I am going to dental school and Arkansas currently has no school that is qualified. So I cannot be a CO for just a year. I think mason is the only one who is just as active and participate in just as many events.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:57 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. To be honest, I would be extremely happy to try my hand at the job as long as everyone else is agreeable. Organizing meets and events is something I've hoped to do more of as it is, so as far as I'm concerned the title would just drive me to do more!

I'll keep an eye on the thread, and if everyone decides I'm the man for the job - Great! If another name comes into play, then that'll be fine as well.

Quick Reply: stepping down