Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

Since my other topic got deleted here is where

Old 05-12-2008, 11:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Since my other topic got deleted here is where

So i paid $500 to a guy that had a small tip for me on my motorcycle that got stolen! So i left my house at 9pm thursday and sort of found the bike at 5:30am friday!!! I actually didnt find the bike, but found out who had it. So i found this guys house and snoop around a little bit, but no sign of my bike. I circle the block and as i come back around i see a truck in his yard start up. So i rush over there in the HONDA ODDYSSEY and block the driveway! Ill finsh the rest of it later tonight!
Fadi
Old 05-13-2008, 12:16 AM

Just kidding!
So i block off his driveway and the guy in the truck was the guys dad. So i talked to the man and he was really nice and everything. I told him that i knew his son and some other guy stole my bike and that i wanted it back. He looked at me really wierd and i was like does this kid (who i will not name) live here? He said yes and i was like, well your son stole my bike. So he let me look inside his shed and everything and the whole time he was saying things like my son better not have anything to do with this....if my son has anything to do with this im going to beat his ass until he crippled and cant steal again...yada yada yada! i couldnt find the bike, so i had to start bluffing to get his dad to help me out. I was like listen i dont want to get the cops involved in this, but i have pictures of your son with my bike.(yes, the guy made a photo album with my bike in it after he stole it on facebook....but it was deleted a few hours after that, so i really didnt have anything) Then i told him that the place they stole it from has video cameras also, but to get to the tapes the cops had to get involved.(no cameras at the place) I told him i didnt want to involve the cops bc his son would get arrested and i didnt want to do that to anyone, i just wanted my $8000 bike back and in the same condition it was in, but i would call them if my bike wasnt back to me by the end of the day. I told him that if he could find the bike and make his son return it in the condition it was in i would not press charges! Then he was like, OH, im going to press charges......into that boys head if he did this!!!! Give me your name and number and ill call you bc im running late to work and my son is still at work, but ill call his wife and update her and figure it out. So i did that and went home.
10:30am Friday i get a phone call and its the kid! he was like i dont want any problems and that i could come get my bike. I was so excited! I rushed down back to his house and there was my bike....but it had been painted silver, the locks were all drilled out, broken turn signals, and steering lock was broke. So, i was like i guess you need to fix all this before anything.. So his mom made him sign me a contract saying he was fully responsible for the bike and damages and that he would return it in its original form!!! so i did that and also made a video on my phone stating the same stuff and left. So he is fixing everything on it now and hopefully it will be done by the end of this week!!! Im sooooooooo happy i found it!!! Now i hope its done by the weekend bc honda said it would take the locks at least a minimum of 1 week to get here! OH WELL, im not out $8000 and im damn happy about it!!! Too bad im a man of my word and wont press charges on him! He was lucky his parents spoke to me before i found him, otherwise he woulda been in a big pile of trouble!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:13 AM

Awesome! So glad you got it back!

Posting pics of a stolen bike on Facebook ftw!! LOL!!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

dude i would whoop his ***. did he know you or something? whats to say he wont steal it again?
Old 05-13-2008, 05:17 AM

Wow... what a dumb kid. Stealing a bike is just mean and stupid, but posting pics on facebook? That's just crazy.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:50 PM

WTF! That is some crazy shit dude. But, i will say you played your cards right.....the "ultament poker face" as i call it! Congrats on the recovery
Old 05-13-2008, 03:11 PM

HOLY 12 GRAIN BREAD BATMAN!!! That's is some crazy stuff!!! I just read everything. Dude, Wow. I can't believe that you had that much control. If anyone ever stole my stuff and I found them.... HAHAHAHA. They wouldn't even be able to identify his body with dental records. Props on keepin your cool and getting your bike back. Posting pics on facebook after steeling the bike is unreal!! What a terd! Well, Glad everything worked out for ya and you should keep that # close of the dude that helped you find it. AWESOME!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:32 PM

good job fadi! i NEVER would have handled it like that. Im not a violent person, but if that had happened to me...id be spending a LONG time behind bars. congrats!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:16 PM

Wow great job man! Glad you got it back!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:26 AM

i probably woulda handled it the other way if i woulda found my bike at his house. Oh well! thanks guys!