Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

F$@K Orr Nissan!

Old 05-07-2008, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superhonda03,May 8 2008, 12:05 AM
damn man im sorry to hear that! #### those retards man i would call the bbb then go up there and beat the piss out of those bastards hell if they offered me $1000 for my car that would of sent me to the point of beating their ass and then the screwed your car up man i would of been in jail with my new found love, tiny writing this LOL but i hope you get your car fixed at their expense
damnit i didnt spell out the whole word and i still got censored
Old 05-07-2008, 10:26 PM

I'd be up here raising hell man. Contact the BBB. Also, I think you have some experience from something called GTA IV. Raise some hell! Fuggin Bastards!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Agent.Marshall,May 8 2008, 12:26 AM
I'd be up here raising hell man. Contact the BBB. Also, I think you have some experience from something called GTA IV. Raise some hell! Fuggin Bastards!!!
NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT GO GTA ON THEIR ASS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:35 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lmao. Drive by! In all seriousness though after dealing with holmes Honda my expectations of a dealership are so high that it made it hard to go to a dealer. That's why I did a private seller on my car. I think all of Orr is jacked up ad strongly advise anyone to participate in a purchase or service on there car.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:42 AM

BBB is fine but you really aren't going to get much out of it. I would write a letter to the owner of the company with names and details of the situation. Even that might not do much.

GL!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:45 AM

If you are really serious - Make a big sign that says "ORR NISSAN SCREWS PEOPLE" and hold it all day Sat. across from the dealership. That should get there attention.

My question is: what do you plan to get out of it? What can they do to "fix" the situation. I don't see any easy out.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MDXLuvr,May 8 2008, 05:42 AM
BBB is fine but you really aren't going to get much out of it. I would write a letter to the owner of the company with names and details of the situation. Even that might not do much.

GL!
In this case, I think it is the ownership/management that is the problem,for which no resolution shall ever be found.
Your right, BBB might not go very far.
Here's an example of something to do, I thought was hilarious.
Background info: there is a design flaw in the 2001-2003 Acura 3.2 CL and TL auto tranny 3rd gear clutch pack. Well when I worked in Bossier, I used to see this 2nd gen TL with white shoe polish on the windows written in huge letters "ORR ACURA SOLD ME A LEMON, 5 TRANSMISSIONS, DON'T BUY FROM ORR" It was awesome, I could never seem to catch it to get a picture to show the folks on the AcuraZine forums.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:38 AM

[QUOTE=MDXLuvr,May 8 2008, 03:45 AM] If you are really serious - Make a big sign that says "ORR NISSAN SCREWS PEOPLE" and hold it all day Sat. across from the dealership.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by MDS2KAp1,May 8 2008, 06:38 AM
Your exactly right. I know there is nothing they will do to "make it right". In all honesty I really expected him to do was to say, I'm sorry sir, let me get Justin on the phone right away to apologize to you! I would have never posted anything about it. But to be that rude and say that I was flying around his parking lot and would have killed little kids, then hang up on me after his employee drove my car w/o my permission is really screwed up!

We should get a big group of us together to go up there for an hour on Saturday and all hold up signs that say that! Anyone down for an hour?!

BTW, might be calling a lawyer today to see what they say.
i was going to say call a lawyer and hey im down for holding up signs anyone else
Old 05-08-2008, 10:03 AM

As a manager myself it think it is absolutely rediculous that he would talk to you in that manner and even hang up on you. That level of service is something that must not go unseen. I would either be up inside that building letting them have a piece of my mind or somehow finding a way to damn that business. I'm sure that Mike wouldn't be making this post had the manager handled it in a professional way. They deserve nothing less than for us as a group to make them feel the pain.

I remember when I had the issue with Holmes Honda and my dent on the panel. I informed the GM of Holmes that I had posted everything that happened on these forums. He actually told me that he was pretty upset that he saw the Holmes name being degraded on a online forum. And immediately after he learned Holmes was on these forums he made the decision to repair the dent for free.

Already you've made somewhat of an impact on everyone in the Ark-La-Tex chapter. Imagine if you took it to the next level and held signs up. Or went inside and raised hell in front of other customers.

Quick Reply: F$@K Orr Nissan!