Ark-La-Tex S2000 Owners Covering Arkansas, Louisiana, and East Texas

F$@K Orr Nissan!

Old 05-07-2008, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F$@K Orr Nissan!

So I went with Bobby to look at a Susuka Blue S2000 at Orr Nissan. First off, the guy wanted 24k for the stock S. Second off, when I was test driving the car, the sales guy took my car without my permission!! When bobby and I came back, they were reving up the engine!! I was so pissed!

Well, we came back they were apprasing my car (which I did not want them to do in the first place) So he asked what I was looking for on my car, I told them 30K since I knew they would offer lots less. The guy came out and look at it from about 20ft away, asked if it had AC and what the mileage was. He then talked to the salesman, who came back to offer me $500-$1000 for the car!!! I was so flustered I asked if I heard wrong. He said no. So I just turned around and walked away and got in the car. Bobby tried to talk to him and asked if he even knew what the car was!

So I get in the car and we leave. Well, my clutch is feeling REALLY weird when I get in it. Feels like 1/2 way down something is making it harder to push, and feels "crunchy"

I call the manager up there later to let them know how I was upset that the man had drove my car and was reving up the engine without my permission! He said he was going to check into it, and call me back.

So he called me back and I asked what he though we should to do fix the situation. He told me that he just drove it to the service bay. I told him that I did not care if he just backed it up 2ft, that I still did not give him permission to drive it!

I told him the problem with the clutch, and he said he was not concerned about my clutch, that he was concerned about me driving around his parking lot like it was a nascar event! And that I would have killed little kids if they had walked infront of me! I went so slow through the parking lot that I was having to push the clutch in not to kill it!! Bobby can vouch for that!

I told him that was a lie, and that I don't appreciated that. He then told me that our conversation was over. I told him that was fine, but that I would be calling the Better Business Bureau and reporting them insulting me and driving my car and revving it up w/o my permission! He asked if I wanted the number, and I told him that would be very helpful, and he hung up the phone!

I'm so pissed!! Is there anything I can do about it?? I have never let anyone drive my car since I got it, so I am very upset he was driving it and revving it up!!

Sorry for the long story, but I had to vent! What can I do???
Old 05-07-2008, 03:45 PM

man that sucks!! i would be soo pissed if they did that to me! Call the BBB for sure. if you really wanted to raise hell, then go in to the dealership and start yelling when theres alot of customers around. kinda childish, but might be fun and get some results.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

honestly I feel a call coming on to Mr. Elkins. We can work out the details.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:50 PM

im with jimmy, regardless if the car was a bettle he had no permission to take the car and drive it. plus I would go back tomorrow asap and get video footage of the parking lot and find out exactly what and where he went and did with the car. the best thing for you to do is go there in person, its called common knowledge you don't drive and rev any sports if it aint yours. I will have to say its kind funny they offered you 500-1000 I think they left a few zeros off. reading this makes me a lil upset to
Old 05-07-2008, 06:18 PM

WTF!!!! I swear to god i would be yelling my ass off in the dealership! And i probably wouldnt have left until they fixed there mistake or they called the cops!!! It isnt even my car or anything and i feel so f**kin pissed!!! If you wanna pay me some gas money i would have no problem driving down there and raising hell with you!!!
Some people! And he had the nerve to hang up on you! OMG That woulda been the point i drove my ass down there and yelled at the guy that hung up on me in front of everyone!!! Manager my ass!!! He needs some management skills!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 06:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i agree it should have been dealt with differently, the guy should have requested and explained what he was doing. everyone there was so unprofessional. i will never deal with elkins for anything, i know why james hates them now
Old 05-07-2008, 07:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interestingly enough, Kirk actually called on that Suzy S2k today. Tehy told him $24k too.
That outrageous what they did Mike. Did you leave the keys in it, or how the hell did they get inside of it anyway ?

Whomever you talked to is a complete dick, and should be used by Keith as target practice. That is no way to conduct business.
This sounds like a typical ORR scenario, not sure whether that particular dealer is still elkins or is now ORR, but all I know is ORR SUCKS. I would love to have another Acura some day, but after all Kirk's negative experience with them, I would not do it, or rather learn how to fix anything on it myself.

Other dealerships I have ever dealt with away from here have never been anything close to the assgoblins that are around here. However, I cannot say anything negative about Holmes, and hope i never do.

EDIT: I was shitfaced typing this, so if I ststates that anyone must die, I appologize... maybe just hrt
Old 05-07-2008, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ch0pper,May 7 2008, 07:34 PM
Interestingly enough, Kirk actually called on that Suzy S2k today. Tehy told him $24k too.
That outrageous what they did Mike. Did you leave the keys in it, or how the hell did they get inside of it anyway ?

Whomever you talked to is a complete dick, and should be used by Keith as target practice. That is no way to conduct business.
This sounds like a typical ORR scenario, not sure whether that particular dealer is still elkins or is now ORR, but all I know is ORR SUCKS. I would love to have another Acura some day, but after all Kirk's negative experience with them, I would not do it, or rather learn how to fix anything on it myself.

Other dealerships I have ever dealt with away from here have never been anything close to the assgoblins that are around here. However, I cannot say anything negative about Holmes, and hope i never do.

EDIT: I was shitfaced typing this, so if I ststates that anyone must die, I appologize... maybe just hrt
I gave him the keys when we left cause he asked for it. I though (and I even told Bobby) that it must be for collateral! I nevvvver guessed they would be driving it around and revving it up! Never let anyone drive it before, so that pissed me off!!

And LOL @ Keith using him as target practice
Old 05-07-2008, 09:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's my recent dealer experience. Took the Civic Si to get the TSB fixed on the 3rd gear synchro and gear. That was last week. The job is listed at 8.2 hours for a tech to complete...

I get the call,,,,,take my car in, they dissamble tranny. They don't have the tranny bolts in that were clearly listed in the TSB. So my car sits up on a lift for a week.............

Finally the parts came in this week. I get a call to pick the car up. When I get there, I show them this big scrape on my back bumper that wasn't there before taking the car in. SO now I'm pissed! I was the one that noticed the scrape ........not them.

So they are putting new bumper on and trying to match the Habanero red pearl metallic paint on it.....................

DIY.........for the win!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:05 PM

damn man im sorry to hear that! #### those retards man i would call the bbb then go up there and beat the piss out of those bastards hell if they offered me $1000 for my car that would of sent me to the point of beating their ass and then the screwed your car up man i would of been in jail with my new found love, tiny writing this LOL but i hope you get your car fixed at their expense

Quick Reply: F$@K Orr Nissan!