Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Wish me luck at the 2010 WSOP!

Old 06-05-2010, 11:39 AM
3en

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on simmy, Bbws need lovin too
Old 06-05-2010, 03:28 PM

Well I'm here and just registered.. Its amazing out here right now.. Poker heaven
Old 06-07-2010, 01:33 PM

Just remember, pocket AA's are better thank KK's....lol
Old 06-07-2010, 01:34 PM

BTW I might be out there this weekend as well, we'll see. Jason is going up to play poker there somewhere....
Old 06-07-2010, 02:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck!

Played a small house game this past weekend with 20 people, was the last person out before the money. Guy caught a lucky flush on the river.

A different guy at my table had a legitimate royal flush! (Odds: 1 in 649,740) Edit: In a different hand than the one that ended my night.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by AZDavid,Jun 7 2010, 02:47 PM
Good luck!

Played a small house game this past weekend with 20 people, was the last person out before the money. Guy caught a lucky flush on the river.

A different guy at my table had a legitimate royal flush! (Odds: 1 in 649,740)
PWND

that sucks
Old 06-09-2010, 12:05 PM

What are you playing? Did you pay for a straight buy in? Or did you win a seat?
Old 06-10-2010, 07:36 PM

I hope you do well as I know U will have a blast. I was there for 4 days and play event #11 $1500 no limit holdem but didnt do to well. I play a home game everyother week which got me that seat. So much to do there. Give us the run down on how you did. Cool to see and play with all the big names.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Crisgo,Jun 10 2010, 07:36 PM
I hope you do well as I know U will have a blast. I was there for 4 days and play event #11 $1500 no limit holdem but didnt do to well. I play a home game everyother week which got me that seat. So much to do there. Give us the run down on how you did. Cool to see and play with all the big names.
Oh man I did so shitty. I got burned twice really bad.

Lost half my stack on a bluff which I could have avoided.

I was the button and the seat before me raised it 3 times the BB. I was holding AQ suited. I should have re-raised..What do I do? Flat call...Flop comes 10 10 3 rainbow.. He checks I bet...He calls.. Turn comes a J he checks... I bet...He calls.. At this point I am thinking did he really hit that 10?...River comes a 2..He checks and finally I give up.. He turns over 10 3!!!!! Giving him a boat..If I would have re-raised like I should have he most likely would have folded that 10 3 and I would have taken down that pot...

This is the hand I got knocked out of... I again had AQ and was SB.. Guy raised and I was the only called.... Flop came Qc7d4d...He bets.. I push all in...He calls.. He shows KJ of diamonds.. I'm like ohhh shit... I am dead. Please no diamond, please no diamond... So the turn comes 10s... And guess what the river comes??? Ace of ****** clubs... Yeah he missed his flush but he made his straight while I made my 2 pair that I didn't need...Yeah that was sick...

After that I bought into a tourney at Aria, 2 tournaments at the Ceaser's mega stack and 2 others at the WSOP the $100 buy in's... Only luck I got was cashing at the $330 megastack event which was like $850..Besides that I made all my money playing craps haha.. It was a good trip but I had high expectations playing at the WSOP..
Old 06-14-2010, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by cu@9k,Jun 14 2010, 09:20 AM
Oh man I did so shitty. I got burned twice really bad.

Lost half my stack on a bluff which I could have avoided.

I was the button and the seat before me raised it 3 times the BB. I was holding AQ suited. I should have re-raised..What do I do? Flat call...Flop comes 10 10 3 rainbow.. He checks I bet...He calls.. Turn comes a J he checks... I bet...He calls.. At this point I am thinking did he really hit that 10?...River comes a 2..He checks and finally I give up.. He turns over 10 3!!!!! Giving him a boat..If I would have re-raised like I should have he most likely would have folded that 10 3 and I would have taken down that pot...

This is the hand I got knocked out of... I again had AQ and was SB.. Guy raised and I was the only called.... Flop came Qc7d4d...He bets.. I push all in...He calls.. He shows KJ of diamonds.. I'm like ohhh shit... I am dead. Please no diamond, please no diamond... So the turn comes 10s... And guess what the river comes??? Ace of ****** clubs... Yeah he missed his flush but he made his straight while I made my 2 pair that I didn't need...Yeah that was sick...

After that I bought into a tourney at Aria, 2 tournaments at the Ceaser's mega stack and 2 others at the WSOP the $100 buy in's... Only luck I got was cashing at the $330 megastack event which was like $850..Besides that I made all my money playing craps haha.. It was a good trip but I had high expectations playing at the WSOP..
Damn that sucks man. Like I said I am sure it was still a blast. To bad you aren't local or I could have you mixed into our poker group. Good job cashing in the other event. I got my set of Ace's killed and my pocket queens killed as well. I had to push short stack in the S/B with pocket 3's only to go up against pocket K's. I know that I have quite a bit to work on. Only good thing is this sat. we play for another seat to a 1500 wsop event. Either way I plan to go again next year.

Quick Reply: Wish me luck at the 2010 WSOP!