Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Why does everyone want to race....

Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S2KVITO,Mar 20 2010, 03:10 PM
Honestly, if your depending on your car to get you laid YOU FAIL, and probably don't get laid much. Roll up in a Geo Metro and make it happen Bro now that's having some real game.
Hahah been there done that, hell when I was in LA i had a bud with this POS old rust green geo metro and I would trade cars with him for the night when I was on a date. Was maybe only 2 outta 10 times that I didnt bang the chick.

I dont mind losing a race, but a neon needs to GTFO! With all the pigs that camp out around here, I sure as hell wont be racing anyone.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1FastS2k,Mar 20 2010, 03:20 PM
I'll still be your friend Vito if you get another SRT. You'll just have to be SRTVITO instead.

Honestly though, I don't think you'll be happy with anything other than the S2k.
Ya the SRT 4 makes a loud statement, "Im pissed off at the world, im white and cant rap, and I still live with my mom!!"

Old 03-23-2010, 11:52 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I've raced a srt4 twice lol. Both times, I had my 200lb buddy in the car. First race, we went from about a 60 mph roll and he pulled on me by less than a car and we let off. Second race, we're cruising top down and see a SRT4 pull up. So we decide to go at it, 60 mph roll again, I pull up to about 80 mph, I'm shifting and he catches up to my fender/bumper (neck and neck almost) Right as I'm back on the gas, he shifts and I pull away. The guy pulls up looking like wtf?! just happened??

Moral of the story, can't beat em all
Old 03-23-2010, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's always going to be someone faster - who cares...
Old 03-23-2010, 03:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Someone tried to race me a few days ago in my 05 Toyota Matrix. Really? My car does 0-60 in like 9 seconds. Was some ricer kid with a loud pipe that was barely faster than my Matrix, and I was just accelerating fast off of a light, not racing.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Banned

LOL those Folgers Fart can exhausts always crack me up!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:41 PM

Received 193 Likes on 119 Posts

Last night I accelerated away from a light, while under full throttle from the top of first to just getting it into 3rd when the flashing lights got switched on.

So yea, I had a little fun against my friend in a RX-8, got pulled over, and was threatened to be taken to jail and have my car impounded. Eventually ended up being let go with no fines, but it scared the crap out of me! Figures that I never ever race/go with people, then last night i did, right in front of a undercover or off duty police officer in a pickup truck. The lights were behind the grill, so I could not see them until he switched them on.

Will have to go back to not messing around ever with other people on the streets!
Old 03-27-2010, 03:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In a pickup truck? Was it a real cop or one of those weird rangers that we have in AZ that have very little power but pretend to be cops? I forget what they are called. Just googled them...

My dad got pulled over by one of these guys here in Tucson for supposedly running a red light. It turned red when my dad was past imaginary line and the guy was being a huge a-hole to him. He eventually got to leave with no ticket, but it was a huge waste of time. Power trip volunteers!

This is from their website.
The Arizona Rangers were organized in 1901 to protect the Arizona Territory from outlaws and rustlers so that the Territory could apply for Statehood. They were picked from law officers, military men, ranchers and cowboys. With maximum company strength of 26 men, they covered the entire territory.

By 1909, the Arizona Rangers had largely accomplished their goals and were disbanded by the Territorial Governor. In total there were only 107 original Territorial Rangers.

Re-established in 1957 by a few surviving original Territorial Arizona Rangers, the present day Arizona Rangers are an unpaid, all volunteer, law enforcement support and assistance civilian auxiliary in this State who work co-operatively at the request of and under the direction, control, and supervision of established law enforcement officials and officers. They also provide youth support and community service and work to preserve the tradition, honor, and history of the 1901-1909 Arizona Rangers.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:46 PM

Received 193 Likes on 119 Posts

Yea, a pickup truck. Blacked out tinted windows.

Sounds like he just may be one of those rangers. Seemed like he was on a huge power trip....and I still don't know why he let us go, other than, he couldn't legally do anything. Not sure, but I am sure glad I got to go free!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Banned

OMG that totaly undercover traffic pig tactics? I saw that alot out in florida, they drove all sorts of plain cars and just waited for any reason to harass someone.

Quick Reply: Why does everyone want to race....