S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Arizona S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-s2000-owners-32/)
-   -   Wake the Devil 2012 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/arizona-s2000-owners-32/wake-devil-2012-a-935381/)

RMurphy 05-09-2012 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by adrs2k (Post 21682529)
Hey guys. This is all some good talk and info. Would love to put something like this together. Lets move all this talk to another and new thread though. I dont want to derail this any further. If you wouldn't mind creating a new post, and maybe copying all these posts regarding ortego over to the new thread, and deleting these posts in here. Just trying to keep it clean in case new people start reading through and are looking for Wake the Devil info.

:hello:

I'm pretty sure I can only delete my own posts. Will do. It's your thread. :-) Um, I wouldn't be starting a thread re Ortega Highway though. I don't organize drives down there at all. If you guys are interested in a Santa Monica/Malibu trip, I can offer local assistance with that. If you want to start that, like I said, just PM me.

adrs2k 05-09-2012 06:28 PM

:tipwink: I will keep it in mind, thanks!

adrs2k 05-22-2012 01:29 PM

Bump. I will accept sign ups for 2 more weeks!

Chillis 05-23-2012 06:35 AM

Bump for excitement level rising........rising.......RISING!!

Manga_Spawn 05-23-2012 07:36 AM

Since I am moving to Seattle in the next month I will not be attending this. I have already put down a deposit for 2 people ($180) so if one person wants to buy my spot then they are full paid in or if 2 people want to buy in then you just have to give adam the rest of the deposit. Please let me know.

adrs2k 07-09-2012 02:48 PM

Bumping this back up. Sent some more info out today. Everything is coming together as I expected.

Unfortunately we have 2 spots that are most likely becoming available. So if there is any interest in this trip and you are not already on the list please contact me via PM and lets get you signed up!!

adrs2k 07-10-2012 06:52 AM

Thanks for showing interest guys!!

If anyone else is interested please contact me. Even though this trip is pretty much a done deal, you never know when people might have to drop out and spots will open so I am very open to having a waiting list. There are also lots of other hotels/lodges in the area that are a short walk from our Lodge and can help people find a place to stay so they can still be a part of the adventure.

adrs2k 08-01-2012 11:04 AM

Just sharing with everyone, whether your going or not. Our group is fully paid at the Lodge and we have 23 cars and 31 guests. We have people from AZ, Utah, Montana, and Florida joining this year.

Happy to report that I wrote a sponsorship proposal to a company asking for some stuff, and was greeted not with a response, but a big old box of stuff sitting on my doorstep last week. Pretty awesome to write a letter, include some details, then without question be given stuff for freeeee :D

That went easier than I expected, so I am now looking into other companies that I want to hit up for free stuff to handout at this years event.

T-Shirts are probably only a few weeks away from being made.

Going to head up north this weekend and play in the mountains and canyons...hoping that will fix my craving for fun back roads until Wake the Devil 2012.

Looking forward to this section again this year
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2599/...ac340290_o.jpg

9KRDLIN 08-01-2012 11:27 AM

Wow... just wow. Trying not to be tempted... MUST NOT FIND ANOTHER CAR FOR TRIP!!!

adrs2k 08-01-2012 02:28 PM

Luck must be on my side today, I just got confirmation of 2 more sponsors!! I still have requests out to another. Also had a member of this years trip suggest something to coincide with the drive to add something more to it, I think its going to be a great trip :hello:

To everyone going, I will be releasing some info via pm soon as we have a special offer from one of our sponsors :tipwink: