Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Vivid Racing "2nd Thursday" Meet!

Old 02-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vivid Racing "2nd Thursday" Meet!

Next meet is 4/12/12

Whats up Arizona locals! Vivid Racing has decided to host a monthly meet here at our store in Gilbert the 2nd Thursday of every month till May (its to damn hot). There are a lot of awesome modified cars here in the valley and we need to share our passion across the board. So come out, chill, show off your ride, chat it up with others, and have a good time. First one kicks off this Thursday February 9th from 6-8pm. Be there or be ________.

Don’t forget to upload your event pics to our Customer Gallery Here.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:21 PM

Thursday eh? I might actually check this out.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ronin1
Thursday eh? I might actually check this out.
Please do! Get some friends together and come check it out!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:53 PM

Received 321 Likes on 170 Posts

I'd love to come out but the crowd of assholes at your last meet aren't the type of people I'm interested in associating with. I was almost hit 3 times by some retard in a red hatchback, not to mention the crowd of middle eastern guys who were revving the engine of their Range Rover and f@#king around with that truck in the parking lot. On my way out of the meet those guys almost hit me two times as they cut me off coming out of the drive way then proceeded to stab the throttle and fishtail almost sideswiping the side of my car.

I was excited to come out and meet you guys last time but that ruined it for me. Here's hoping you get a different crowd of people this time out.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Feezy
I'd love to come out but the crowd of assholes at your last meet aren't the type of people I'm interested in associating with. I was almost hit 3 times by some retard in a red hatchback, not to mention the crowd of middle eastern guys who were revving the engine of their Range Rover and f@#king around with that truck in the parking lot. On my way out of the meet those guys almost hit me two times as they cut me off coming out of the drive way then proceeded to stab the throttle and fishtail almost sideswiping the side of my car.

I was excited to come out and meet you guys last time but that ruined it for me. Here's hoping you get a different crowd of people this time out.

I almost forgot about that. Now I guess I'm on the fence about it. We will see if anything else comes up.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ronin1
Originally Posted by Feezy' timestamp='1328669592' post='21394001

I almost forgot about that. Now I guess I'm on the fence about it. We will see if anything else comes up.

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm sorry about what occurred at the last meet. That was actually a topic that came up around the office as well. That sort of behavior WON'T be tolerated this time around. We've had several get-togethers in the past and didn't have issues like that. A big part of the issue last time was that a lot of the idiots were being idiots while we were inside enjoying ramen. Also, I believe that being so close to ASU might have been a factor as well.

NO RECKLESS DRIVING was put on the flyer, and in bold, for a reason.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Banned

I hope I see some S2ks here tonight!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:28 PM

Received 321 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by vividracing.com
Originally Posted by Ronin1' timestamp='1328670789' post='21394045
[quote name='Feezy' timestamp='1328669592' post='21394001']

Thanks for the feedback, and I'm sorry about what occurred at the last meet. That was actually a topic that came up around the office as well. That sort of behavior WON'T be tolerated this time around. We've had several get-togethers in the past and didn't have issues like that. A big part of the issue last time was that a lot of the idiots were being idiots while we were inside enjoying ramen. Also, I believe that being so close to ASU might have been a factor as well.

NO RECKLESS DRIVING was put on the flyer, and in bold, for a reason.
[/quote]

I think that's pretty rad that you guys picked up on that and also agreed that it was a problem.

It would be cool to have a regular meet with a bunch of guys with different cars who just got together to bullshit and hangout.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:05 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

So I went to this meet today with a few people. I ended up taking the S13 and people (who worked at Vivid) kept saying it was Mike's car Definitely not his car. The meet itself was pretty quite and chill.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Banned

The crowd was definitely different this time. I left at about 7:45, but up until that point there was no ricer action. No revving, no mad tyte Tokyo Drift, etc. Early in the night we had a customer leaving who revved his Corvette ZR1 a little bit, but it sounded so good nobody cared. The loudest thing here that night was probably the Ford truck with a 10kW stereo.

Originally Posted by dat boi
So I went to this meet today with a few people. I ended up taking the S13 and people (who worked at Vivid) kept saying it was Mike's car Definitely not his car. The meet itself was pretty quite and chill.
When did you show up and where did you park? The only S and S13 I saw showed up together but parked in the parking lot next door. I was caught up talking to customers and didn't get much chance to wander around And dude, every time I see your posts I get stuck staring at them... That avatar and sig are both just too awesome.

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing "2nd Thursday" Meet!