Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Traffic Attorney

Old 08-04-2012, 09:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just go for it ! The worst they can do is just put you in jail for contempt .

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-04-2012, 12:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll figure it out. My thoughts are that if I go to court, I can't make the situation any worse. As far as the Prepaid Legal, we've used them quite a bit with the business and I did have them take care of a pretty serious ticket when I lived in Vegas about 10 years ago.

Has anyone taken the school lately? I haven't done traffic school in about 15 years. Is the online stuff all day or a few hours? Is it one of those things that you can just start the program and let it run its course while I go do an oil change and have some dinner?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:22 PM
3en

Online school sucks and takes awhile. They put random sentences that have nothing to do with the subject in each section. At the end of each section they will ask you a question about the random sentence and you have to answer it correctley or redo the section. They also time each page and you cant skip to the next page until the time runs out. At least thats how it was when I did it 2 years ago. If I had to redo it I would just take the class instead of online. At least in the class you can laugh at the random crackheads in there.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:15 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

The National Safety Counsel puts on traffic classes near you. They are on Indian School Road near 15th Ave.
Defensive Driving class
Old 08-07-2012, 08:20 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you need a lawyer drop me a line, I know plenty of them. There are so many loopholes and technicalities that any decent lawyer can get it quickly dismissed. Some usually do it for the price of the ticket and others charge abit more. But figure the price of the fine, time and costs of traffic school and the stress and the lawyer is well worth it.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take the online class.

Here's the trick:
Don't bother reading any of it. (they usually have an agenda like making you switch to buddhism anyway)
Copy and paste every page in notepad and click 'next' as soon as you can.
Most will make you sit there for minutes before they enable the 'next' button.
Alt-tab and do s2ki while you wait.
When time for test, search your notepad (ctrl+f) for the question they are asking.

Old 08-08-2012, 03:33 PM
3en

^ winning
Old 08-08-2012, 05:13 PM

I just completed online traffic school for Phoenix Municipal Court. I used Easy Simple Fun Arizona Defensive Driving as they were one of the cheaper ones that I saw listed. My advice, do it early--well before the court date. I thought I had 7 days before my court date (8/16), so I started this morning but the site said it wasn't enough time. I had to run to the courthouse at lunch to get an extension, then finished the class this afternoon (which took about 4 hours). What a PITA, but still not bad as the one I had to do for Texas a few years ago. For that one, I was able to take the class online, but then I had to go to a UPS Store to take a final exam.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:59 AM

You just need to install something that makes it impossible to photograph the license plate.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I figured I'd update this in case anyone was interested. I spoke to my PPL attorney and she told me that the only way I can fight the ticket is if the picture is so bad that I can't be identified. She also told me that MESA is especially difficult to fight these photo radar tickets. However, apparently if you get one of these in the smaller towns up north, they can usually be negotiated down to a "parking ticket."

Quick Reply: Traffic Attorney