Old 12-03-2014, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got here but do t see anybody?
Old 12-03-2014, 07:07 PM

Tough luck for me, I couldn't find any one here
Old 12-03-2014, 09:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you guys ever meet closer to the West side? Monday Night Meets are over and I live on the very far northwest side of Peoria.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by 9KRPM2.0
Sorry man, with the weather turning south I think the people that showed ate and ran. I know a few did show up, but must not of stayed late...
Old 12-03-2014, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Belkin623
Do you guys ever meet closer to the West side? Monday Night Meets are over and I live on the very far northwest side of Peoria.
You bring up a good point, and I think its a good topic to discuss. For as long as I have been around there has always been a West side meet and a East side meet. Recently we lost the Monday meet, and I understand why it happened as there has been a few occasions where I have had the same thoughts... If I am completely honest I may have even had that thought tonight. I did not go to the meet tonight, and while I did have a rough day and a few things to do around the house I realized that has never stopped me before.

I love the S2000, I love the owners the S2000 seems to attract, and I love hanging out with those owners. I have no intention of ending the Wednesday meet as long as I am in charge of it, but when turn out is low a few weeks in a row I think its natural to have 2nd thoughts about continuing it.

Since I wont ever end this meet, maybe it's time to reevaluate it. Things I am obviously considering are Bi weekly meets, and finding locations that are more centrally located for the entire valley. I want your input guys, I always have. I make no claims to being a great CO and sometimes wonder if I am right for the job, but I am here for you guys if you need anything. See you at TMP next week...

P.S. I really miss driving my S2000...
Old 12-04-2014, 05:49 AM

Received 321 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by 9KRPM2.0
Several of us were there, but nobody showed so we left and went to dinner.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:09 AM

Yea I figured I showed up kind of late and you guys went to eat. Next week being the last of the year I shall be there!
Old 12-04-2014, 12:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HWY88, I agree and I definitely hope you don't end the meets unless there really is no one showing up! If it's still going strong and people are showing up, I'm sure you're a great CO for it. That would be great if we could meet halfway somewhere! I would say downtown Phoenix would be a good central location, but I honestly hate driving around those parts. Definitely let me know if you decide to meet anywhere closer to the West Side!

Do you not own an S anymore or is it just in the shop?
Old 12-04-2014, 03:34 PM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by HWY88
You bring up a good point, and I think its a good topic to discuss. For as long as I have been around there has always been a West side meet and a East side meet. Recently we lost the Monday meet, and I understand why it happened as there has been a few occasions where I have had the same thoughts... If I am completely honest I may have even had that thought tonight. I did not go to the meet tonight, and while I did have a rough day and a few things to do around the house I realized that has never stopped me before. I love the S2000, I love the owners the S2000 seems to attract, and I love hanging out with those owners. I have no intention of ending the Wednesday meet as long as I am in charge of it, but when turn out is low a few weeks in a row I think its natural to have 2nd thoughts about continuing it. Since I wont ever end this meet, maybe it's time to reevaluate it. Things I am obviously considering are Bi weekly meets, and finding locations that are more centrally located for the entire valley. I want your input guys, I always have. I make no claims to being a great CO and sometimes wonder if I am right for the job, but I am here for you guys if you need anything. See you at TMP next week... P.S. I really miss driving my S2000...
You're rock solid when it comes to the East side meets. I vote for bi-weekly meets and maybe spice it up once every 2 months by having a movie night, bowling, K-1 racing, etc. I would keep it East since the core of us live in Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler. Maybe pick 2 alternating spots at this point: Dana Point and Tempe Market Place. Easy to remember these two spots for everyone. Plus lots of places to eat. Just my 2 cents.

Quick Reply: Random Wednesday Night Meet