Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

OMG People are crazy in Arizona !

Old 01-29-2010, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP...
Yeah...
Arizona drivers are given a license and are allowed to go free willing until they / we are 65. All they / we are asked to do is not break the speed limit.
So, what happens is that the soccer moms and poodle-heads do is cruise the once known as "passing lanes" because the freeway lines are right next to them and they hold up traffic for miles.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

poodle heads, lol
Old 01-30-2010, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by EOE,Oct 28 2007, 02:59 PM
THURSDAY
On Thursday night I am on 101N coming home from work and take Indian Bend Rd. Exit to fill up. As I get back on the On Ramp for 101N there is 1 car ahead of me, me, and this Dodge Truck behind me.... As the 2 lanes merge in to 1 the truck speeds up and is now right next to me so I am forced on to the side! I gun it and pull ahead, he accelerates and ends up next to me again. I am forced to the shoulder, then he swerves at me and trys to run me off the road!

I end up down shifting and Passing him on the shoulder and just FLYING on to 101N, reach for my 24MM wrench under the seat and waited for him for about a mile to see if he was going to do anything. He just stayed 4 cars behind me and didn't make an attempt to pass me. I merged in to the left lane and in shock sped up with traffic and drove home. Only as he saw me speed up he merged in to faster lanes. fckuing punk.

FRIDAY

I am coming home from work again and I am cruzing all the way in the left lane, top down again behind this Rav4. We both doing about 75. For about 10 Minutes this old Jeep Cherokee is some what riding my ass. So I am like w/e, I don't break test her, I don't do anything. Then once we pass Shea she trys to pass me in the right lane and can't because the traffic is moving @ my speed. Looks over at me and shakes her head. I look over and shrug my shoulders at her.... she proceeds to flip me off!!!

On Scottsdale Rd. I drop by Safeway get some groceries. As I throw them in the trunk and pull out, I am doing 5mph in the parking lot and this lifted truck with teenagers drive by me and flip me off talking shit. I am like WHAT THE HELL? I don't say anything AGAIN and mind my own business.

I do think those teenagers need to be tough a lesson, punks in trucks think they all tough guys.
Don't know what to tell you... as I see the same thing every day on my way to and from work.
I'm heading West on the 202 Southern loop and take the exit to I-10 E to Ray Road.
Yesterday, two drivers decide to try to cut me off by going behind me and moving right even before the "gore point" So, what assembled was a three-car pinch-point.
Oh yes... I was on the horn and gesticulating with all possible inflections to express my disgust.
Yes, these drivers are nuts and there is nothing we can do about it unless we demand that sensible laws be enacted and enforced.
Every day I'm amazed and the incredible level of ridiculous driving habits of our fellow inhabitants. What really floors me is that there are "campers" who immediately move out to the far left lane, hug the line, and get in to their safety zone by going 5 miles under the speed limit and 40 car lengths behind.
Yeah.... Give out driving licenses to new Arizonans and let it be valid until their 65th birthday. Wonderful.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:15 AM

I don't drive my S around town anymore. That's what the F350 is for. Most people give the white whale some room. I hardly ever get cutoff and people don't drive like an idiot around it. There's nothing like 8000 pounds of truck that sits almost 7 feet high (stock) to get people to pay attention.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:22 PM

Drivers in AZ are by far the worst I have ever come across. They don't know the rules of the road, are inconsiderate, and do stupid dangerous shit that just makes me shake my head.

But I guess the real danger on the road is those people doing 11mph on the freeway, judging by the level of enforcement effort that goes into it.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:49 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=MLC S2K,Feb 8 2010, 12:22 AM] Drivers in AZ are by far the worst I have ever come across.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:41 AM
EOE

Received 62 Likes on 55 Posts

LOL.

Yeah I remember the popo. We got pulled over and breathalyzed. Wasn't even speeding, drinking, or being sketchy. We took a left on a green arrow and he was going straight. Instead he and his partner banged a U turn and followed us for about a mile. My friend was driving and they said he was swerving.

F them.

O Graham, that was the night you were driving and Christos wanted to test drive it real quick. Haha you called asking where we went.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:50 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EOE,Feb 8 2010, 01:41 PM

LOL.

Yeah I remember the popo. We got pulled over and breathalyzed. Wasn't even speeding, drinking, or being sketchy. We took a left on a green arrow and he was going straight. Instead he and his partner banged a U turn and followed us for about a mile. My friend was driving and they said he was swerving.

F them.

O Graham, that was the night you were driving and Christos wanted to test drive it real quick. Haha you called asking where we went.
Thats why I always turn off at the nearest chance, so the bastard pigs dont get more BS to lie with when they pull ya over.

Cops are nothing more than meter maids with a gun.

You can nearly totally strip them of any power or attempt they may pull by just not saying a single word to them. IMO they arent worth speaking to, thats why you will never see me say a word to a pig.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:41 PM

My favorite is the people who slam on their brakes by the speed cameras when they're doing the SPEED LIMIT! Almost ate a guy's trunk on my bike yesterday on the 101!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Someone was riding my car so bad and I was going 5 over. When I passed the car in the other lane and he had enough room to pass, he pulled in front of me and slammed on the brakes. I braked and he actually ended up stopping in front of me and him and his friend got out of the car lookin all tough. . . Here we were, stopped in the middle of a 45 mph zone. I just burned out and left him to sit in the road looking like an idiot. Oh and for anyone curious... It was a Kia with black rims. Hah.

Quick Reply: OMG People are crazy in Arizona !