Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

OMG People are crazy in Arizona !

Old 10-31-2007, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EOE,Oct 31 2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah thats one thing that is different from east coast. Here getting on freeway is way harder then back home. Here they just WONT LET YOU IN.

BTW....

With my Bostonian mentality, Pedestrians have right of way..
I stop and wave @ the pedestrian here in AZ and they give me a dirty look, mumble some under there breath and walk across.

I stop @ the stop sign and at the same time another car stops going in the oposite direction but shes taking a left.
I wave @ her and high beam her twice to let her go and take the left.. She freaks out and has no idea what to do. I laugh and she flips me off. I high beam 5 more times and she FLYs by me.
It's almost as if people think I let them go and then will TBONE them as soon as they start crossing the intersection. LOL

Great I got another bird today,.....
Oh my god.. yeah no kidding the guy who tried to run me off the road did it because I waved him to make his u turn 3 times!
Old 11-01-2007, 01:44 PM

Sounds like I need to be careful next time I travel from cali through az.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:02 PM

Arrow

Be puttin' the hate on door dingers. It should be classified as a hit and run. Our new Civic just got cratered by some fat-jowled teen popping out of the back of mom's massive SUV the other day and just bee-bopped away. If I were to have it repaired, it would cost me a couple hundred bones.
So many morons out there.
Oh... and I parked the Civic all by itself. Sure enough, the monster SUV had to park right next to and close to my car. What's up with that?
Remember the phrase from the Bible... "The meek shall inherit the Earth"? It's true because we give them everything.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:16 AM

i have to say cali is worse, i am used to the az buttholes, and the S makes it easier to just pull away from the cockmasters.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:57 PM

By far, Saturday is the worst driving day in the week. All the type A, gotta get there because I only have one day off a-holes are out there driving like total nutballs. Ever noticed that Saturday seems to be the only day when you will be doing 80 on the 101 or 202 just keeping up with traffic only to have a handful of others blow by you like you are standing still at what is most likely 100 or more?
When the type-A's are free-ranging and mixing with all the other types, the type-A's go nuts. Normally the type-A's are bundled in the morning and evening week traffic, but when they mix with the others on the weekend, they blow a gasket, freak out and drive like total monsters.
Had quite a few defensive moves to make today on the way to and from work today. The last one was a beauty. Some gorilla in a hopped up massive truck would NOT let me in to turn left from San Tan Parkway to Pecos E. I had my blinker on and there was plenty of room to get in, but the bully truck driver decided he'd gun it and cut me off - possibly running me over if I even tried to get in. Instead I V-Tec'd out in front of the first car and left him behind the first car. I had to really get on it to get in the lane... which was quite easy in my trusty steed I should add.
What an a-hole! Big huge truck and the driver bullying other cars because he is in a bigger ride. I wasn't the only other driver he tried to push around. I watched him go an entire two miles tail-gating and making sudden lane changes - driving like a lunatic. My step-dad was a driver like that and I heard him say many times that he knew the others woud bow out because his truck was bigger.
Well, to all the massive truck and SUV drivers who think that their ride is a threatening device and drive like bullies... farggin' eyesoles
Old 11-03-2007, 11:31 PM

Was taking my son and friend to orientation @ SCC and got in a traffic jam on 101, so we decided to go down Pima road. Mind you I am in the RDX with my handicap plates and placard cuz I cant crank my neck around when this red van tries to edge me off the off ramp and starts honking @ me like I am in the wrong lane. Geez I say to the guys, what is all that about? WTF if I could move I would. Well, Mom, son sez, I guess she felt she had more entitlement to a free lane cuz there was a wheelchair in the back of the van. Oh Gawd, now even the handicapped are warring on the roadways. Sorry, but there was no where for me to go but ahead. It's not just the S, it's the crazies, esp the 101 crazies !!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:49 PM

Cripple Fight!!!

Old 11-04-2007, 01:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Met an S2K owner in Glendale tonight...already had his license suspended once for tickets, he went off and raced a 350z, knowing that if he got a ticket, he'd lose his license again...

Regardless of what he's driving, that's just plain retarded. I love this car, I love driving it...if anyone (like the mustang GT that blew by me tonight) decides he/she wants to race, we'll meet at the track and do it legal like...

F that street racing crap.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by CBR2200,Nov 3 2007, 11:49 PM

Cripple Fight!!!

"Timmy... I told you... put on the HAT!"
Old 11-04-2007, 10:50 PM

AZ truck drivers are all pieces. Well, not ALL but 95% of them.

Quick Reply: OMG People are crazy in Arizona !