---
85.71%
---
14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

November Drive - Biosphere 11/22/2003

Old 10-30-2003, 08:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arizona Motorsports Park is holding a workless/ informal Auto-x event which its sounds to be more for fun and not competition like a normal Azsolo2 event. Information http://www.azsolo2.com/forums/index.php?ac...ct=ST&f=5&t=813
Registration will open soon on arizonamotorsports.com website. Just another fun option for a mild day in nov.
JJM
Old 11-02-2003, 07:57 PM

Okay, okay. Quit ribbing me about the oil thing on the Devil's Hwy. drive!
I regularly service my S and have done everything I'm supposed to and more - how the s#*t am I supposed to know to ADD oil between changes? Nobody ever told me that. I already use Mobil 1 and have it changed it religiously every 3000 miles, have them check the tires all the time, hey I even bring in my own Honda oil filters (courtesy of Jim's garage sale). Chill out! It is, after all, a Honda. Not some temperamental piece of Euro-parts (sorry Adam). So I don't want to know too much about the engine - believe me, I'm much happier that way.

But enough of the stupid chick rant.

By the way, I need a tech day so someone with a ratchet or torque wrench can tighten down my new McGard Seat Locks to 16 foot-pounds (whatever that means!)

Love 'ya boys....
AMOK

...And I promise to get it serviced the very week before any future drives and bring extra oil even though I'm sure it won't be needed !
Old 11-03-2003, 06:57 AM

Lauren,

I'll bring my torque wrench for you on the next drive.

-Dave
Old 11-03-2003, 02:55 PM

Thanks!

Does that mean we're NOT having a Tech Day?

AMOK
Old 11-03-2003, 05:29 PM

I didn't even know you had an oil problem Lauren. Just reminding everyone that they need to drive a car in good condition since it is not just them, but the other members being risked on a drive if they have a bum car.

Still waiting to see if CEO2B can arrange for the special Biosphere tour. If he can, we'll do that this month, possibly put the Tombstone drive to late December or January and do the tech day in early/mid december.

Here are the dates I am looking at:
*November 22 (Saturday before Turkey Day) - Biosphere Drive - LAST TIME TO VISIT - I think we should go if we get the special tour or not, this is a pretty neat place in history.
*December 6 OR December 14 - Tech Day - site TBD
*December 27 or January 3 - Annual Tombstone Drive - we did it after the holidays 2 years ago like this and had a pretty good showing.

Post your comments! We need to get moving.
Old 11-03-2003, 07:43 PM

All sounds good to me! By then, a few of us should have our new Spugen Ti's to show off!...
Old 11-03-2003, 08:04 PM

Nov 22nd bad for me - just getting back from upstate NY then.

Early December works for me either date for tech day.

End of December early January does not work for me. Can we move the Tombstone trip later in January?
Old 11-03-2003, 08:29 PM

OK, just in from CEO2B - we can get the special tour on the 22nd!! We just need to know how many the week before, so we may need to close the signups a couple days in advance. Doc will have the signups set up in the next couple days.

Silvershadow - we can move a drive/event date, but there is always a day when someone can't make it. I'd like to see the interest before I start moving dates around yet for the Tombstone. That also lets me plan a new drive for January and I want to see if anyone is going to Laguna Seca in early February.
Old 11-03-2003, 09:12 PM

Ready to drive.......most interested in Biosphere..can't wait to meet AMOK..if I hang long enough may even figure out what you guys are talking about.....
Old 11-03-2003, 09:32 PM

OK count me in as interested - any and all.

Quick Reply: November Drive - Biosphere 11/22/2003