Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Lucky I got a ticket...

Old 08-13-2009, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kevinboosted,Aug 13 2009, 11:10 AM
driving the gray eclipse. i just wanna know what inspires you honda owners to do ricer flybys? it seems like everytime one drives by me they either try to race me or rev there cute little b series at me and i doubt you could have been annoyed and tried to get by me because when i turned left i even moved all the way over to the right lane so you could pass yet you still decided to hit vtec and take off.

maybe you watched the fast and the furious one too many times and have over 100K in the motor alone like johnny tran but keep that shit to the track. i wouldnt waste my gas on that. driving like that on the street gets what you got

you should be in the gueniss book of world records for having the only dsm that stays together long enough to drive down a road, someone get this guy a medal. seriously!
how much a year do you spend keeping that thing running?
how many miles to the quart of oil do you get?

whats the one thing you ALWAYS hear from a dsm owner... (truth) its great when it runs. i am honest, thats all i have ever heard.

shall i continue.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by xeuxx,Aug 13 2009, 11:31 AM
DSM has much higher potential.

DSM also has broken trannys every ****in 35-40k

S2ks don't have cute little b-series, do some homework.

I respect the 4G63 but have fun replacing shit all the dam time.
broken trannys.....? you must be confusing me with the gst...yea mines awd try again

when i said you honda owners and your cute lil b series im not talking you honda s2ks and your f20cs as annoying as they are most honda owners are all over there b series nuts which is why i am surprised to see an s2k do this

dont really replace a lot of shit on the car, if you take care of any car it will take care of you. but i do know a lot of dsm owners that have shitty experiences
Old 08-13-2009, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by CBR2200,Aug 13 2009, 11:33 AM
Cut 'em some slack! He can't be expected to hang out on idriveabitchcar.com all day!

bring yours to the track next month id love to see it run pir september 12th
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by dat boi,Aug 13 2009, 03:03 PM
so you registered on S2ki just to start shit and tell someone that you don't even know how they are a ricer because they passed you and got a ticket? Wow you fail.
nope i registered s2k forums to tell you to take that shit to the track before you kill someone for driving like an idiot. but go ahead gang up on the dsm owner that didnt get a ticket, let me know when you get your liscense suspended
Old 08-13-2009, 05:53 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kevinboosted,Aug 13 2009, 05:42 PM
nope i registered s2k forums to tell you to take that shit to the track before you kill someone for driving like an idiot. but go ahead gang up on the dsm owner that didnt get a ticket, let me know when you get your liscense suspended
Are you the guy from upstate? I remember someone in the same DE1 group as me (Nov. 2007) or maybe it was another event, having heating problems on the track . It was dark silver, big FMIC, cool guy too.

It was one thing if he was ricing around in traffic, swerving in and out of lanes, etc etc, but it just seems like he just accelerated when he saw an open spot and got his fruit.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by dat boi,Aug 13 2009, 05:53 PM
Are you the guy from upstate? I remember someone in the same DE1 group as me (Nov. 2007) or maybe it was another event, having heating problems on the track . It was dark silver, big FMIC, cool guy too.

It was one thing if he was ricing around in traffic, swerving in and out of lanes, etc etc, but it just seems like he just accelerated when he saw an open spot and got his fruit.
no the guy from upstate has a silver 2g. he is a pretty cool guy though. i just started at pir the may event 3 months ago but ill be back out there the next 3 events i hope. im in the gray 2g with black evo wheels usually walking around the garage bsing with ums and a bunch of other ppl, if you see me dont be shy

ill be back out at pir september. yea your right im gonna put it to rest. i dont know how he normally drives so i cant assume he always drives like this. so no hard feelings on the s2k guys, ive always had respect for s2k owners just not the ones right out of high school lol
Old 08-13-2009, 07:09 PM

so the guy that just got it off the street is patronizing other people??? wow. r u just jealous that his car CAN do 90 without overheating?
Old 08-13-2009, 11:11 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kevinboosted,Aug 13 2009, 06:12 PM
no the guy from upstate has a silver 2g. he is a pretty cool guy though. i just started at pir the may event 3 months ago but ill be back out there the next 3 events i hope. im in the gray 2g with black evo wheels usually walking around the garage bsing with ums and a bunch of other ppl, if you see me dont be shy

ill be back out at pir september. yea your right im gonna put it to rest. i dont know how he normally drives so i cant assume he always drives like this. so no hard feelings on the s2k guys, ive always had respect for s2k owners just not the ones right out of high school lol
That's funny because I'm out of high school Hell I was still in high school when I started tracking the s2000. Oh well, enjoy your stay at s2ki and hopefully see you out there soon.
Old 08-14-2009, 05:17 AM

No... I wasn't swerving in and out of lanes, but I was trying to get past you. I got behind you because there was a slower car beside us. When you didn't speed up, I waited until we got past him, moved into the lane in front of him and passed you, "flying by" you, and hitting Vtec! Going 90? If that's true than my bone-stock F22 (not B series, BTW) is pretty fast.

Ricer? Yeah, I've seen your car. It's funny you should mention F&F, because your 90s era car is the star of that movie! ...and if you want to know why we"re always doing flybys past you, it's because your car is too slow!

My point was: the cops here are cool.

I didn't rev on you, try to race you, or cut you off. If I did, I'm sure the cop would have given me more than just the little ticket. He even said I was driving safely, just too fast. Get off your high-horse. Everybody drives fast on the street now and then, or we would only drive our Fits and Passports on the street and keep our S2Ks for the track.

Next time, when you see those S2000 projector lamps in your rearview, get your POS out of the way and there won't be a problem...
Old 08-14-2009, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by kevinboosted,Aug 13 2009, 05:30 PM
broken trannys.....? you must be confusing me with the gst...yea mines awd try again

when i said you honda owners and your cute lil b series im not talking you honda s2ks and your f20cs as annoying as they are most honda owners are all over there b series nuts which is why i am surprised to see an s2k do this

dont really replace a lot of shit on the car, if you take care of any car it will take care of you. but i do know a lot of dsm owners that have shitty experiences
Kevin, you have a valid point.

Valid Point: No one should be endangering anyone else on the road driving recklessly. It's selfish stupid and it is obviously the wrong thing to do. Everyone is guilty of driving too fast and driving like an idiot from time to time, and there is nothing wrong with reminding 08s2k and the rest of us to drive safely.

But you must be mentally retarded if you think you're going to come onto a local az s2k board and start bashing honda owners and comparing us to the typical B series crowd.

What else would you expect than to be compared to the typical DSM owner.

On a side note, I truly wasn't aware the GSX vs. GST used completely different trannies. (Obviously given the awd vs fwd, I figured similar components) Given DSM's track record I doubt the GSX is god's gift to man and is a "hot kinfe through butter."

I think if you had signed up for the boards, posted a simple "hey I happened to be the guy in the eclipse, next time slow it down and remember to be safe while driving on public roads" you would have been welcomed with open arms.

I'm a fairly new s2k owner and have been extremely impressed with the community. They are all generally a great group of guys.

Quick Reply: Lucky I got a ticket...