Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

I HATE ...

Old 04-04-2007, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm HATIN' that I can't let my young male cat outside! He wants to go out SO BAD! The problem is that it is "Spring". I don't want to lose him in the street because he was stupid and chasing some tail. Also, when I have let him out, he kills lizards! Crazy as it may sound at the moment, I like my backyard lizards! They eat bugs.
Poor Stan. Sorry boy, but I just can't in my right conscience let you out!
Hate it, 'cause I remember how it was like when I was a boy and wanted to go out and play.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never understand pet people. I have a guy here at work who claims dogs are at the same level as humans, if not better. But then we go on and castrate the poor things as if we are some kinds of gods. Imagine if someone did that to you claiming it's "for your own good".

But let's not start that discussion because it will go on forever
Old 04-04-2007, 02:01 PM

Angry

Dude!
You obviously are NOT married!
Talk about castration! She eats wedding cake and your balls are GONE!

Having a relationship with a wonderful woman is fabulous. However, be advised that you'll NEVER see your balls ever again. Why do you think I have my car?
Shit! If I had the money, I'd have a VIPER!

I'm HATIN' Wedding Cake!
Old 04-04-2007, 03:30 PM

You know what I hate...?

Cops who camp it in front of the high school you used to go to that's half a block from your house. And the road that they radar happens to be 3 full blocks, wide, and sto-sign free. Who the hell would drive 25 in those damn conditions!

Bastard... To top it off he was a dick.

Hey, why all the hate... let's start a "I LOVE" thread... Ok ok I'm just kidding, that'd be a lame thread.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:35 PM

hmmmm! Ahemmmmm! Dude!
Seriously! School zones are where our babies are.
Just be cool around school zones, keep your eyes open for peoplings crossing the street. Keep up your scan, and avoid speeding.
I speak for myself, and will reach out toward all adult S owners with kids... we WANT coolness in driving in our school zones.
What I HATE are cops that throw down my speeding on country roads in the middle of freakin' NOWHERE! Yep, I was busted once on a back country road and wondered WTF?
Be cool around schools please! After all, it might be your kid who wanders out in the street... and believe me... toddlers do wander!

Hatin' on country road busts. NOT hatin' on school zone busts.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=SPLNDID,Apr 4 2007, 03:35 PM] hmmmm!
Old 04-04-2007, 06:47 PM

I hate people who think my turn signal means speed up and keep me from changing lanes....

Peeps are lucky Its illegal to have tactical nukes mounted on my car....

well maybe not tactical nukes but small asshole seeking anal missles....
Old 04-04-2007, 07:11 PM

Amen.
I see that phenomem here a lot. I put on my signal to be cool, and the phucker in the lane I need to get in to speeds up.
It's all about greed.
I'll run for cover here... but the majority of the time when I suspect that I'm deliberately cut off is when a woman is driving. It is like they they finally have some power.
I dated a woman in Houston who said that she has EVERY RIGHT to drive 55 in the fast lane. She subsequently told me about a dude who threw a brick at her car.
This same woman told me that she packs a knife and will attempt to defend herself in any way. She is like 100 pounds, has a false attitude and thinks she is all that.
Somehow, I'm sensing this same attitude here because I've been cut off and blocked by women in large vehicles. Why? I thought that driving was a cooperative right.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:06 AM

I hate that goddamn assholes can't stop being thieves and vandals. Imagine how great life would be if there were no criminals.

Oh, and I hate Tivo during baseball season, but in a good way. A man's gotta sleep sometime.

Go Sawks!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 06:44 AM

I HATE having to go back to work.
I'd make a perfect trust fund baby.

Quick Reply: I HATE ...