Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

I HATE ...

Old 05-10-2007, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate that stupit rear plastic window....oh I hate it, I hate it!!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:03 PM

I HATE it that every other day is NOT FRIDAY!
Work cuts into my leisure time and I'm BURNED OUT!
Old 05-11-2007, 05:12 AM

Found something new to be hatin' on. You know that wax paper film-like stuff in the eyes in the morning? ... yeah, that's what I'm hatin' on now. With my new job, I have to get up super early and use a sledge-hammer alarm clock. It is just too damned early. I swear, I can't see for a good half hour!
Hatin' early morning blindness!
Old 05-13-2007, 08:44 AM

I didn't think I would have anything to contribute to this thread, not often being moved by strong emotion. But yesterday on two occasions I was forced to drive for some miles behind motorcycles with exhausts so loud it soon became a physical pain. I hate how they make their bikes loud strictly to show off and feel no empathy for how annoying it can be to others. Later I was behind one with a proper muffler and it was perfectly acceptable. Those are in the minority, though, and there seem to be a great many bikers with the mindset that louder is better.

Unmuffled Harleys. HATE 'em.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Dsr1203,May 9 2007, 07:18 AM
I hate people that Door ding you when you have a cover on your car and park far away from everyone : (
People Door dinged you with a cover ? Ouch! I feel your pain.

I hate Soccer moms on Cell phones
Old 05-23-2007, 09:00 PM

I've discovered the reason why our freeways clog up in the mornings.
It is because a few in all lanes decide that they are the pace-makers.
I HATE "pace-makers" who do not move out of the way!
There is absolutely NO excuse as to why the fast lane comes to a stop.
Looking ahead, you can see why... these "pace-makers" decide that they will clog the works! Mostly, these "pace-makers" are afraid of elevation and curves. Stay home.
Hate 'em.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:18 PM

Angry

Originally Posted by ronblanford,May 13 2007, 09:44 AM
I didn't think I would have anything to contribute to this thread, not often being moved by strong emotion. But yesterday on two occasions I was forced to drive for some miles behind motorcycles with exhausts so loud it soon became a physical pain. I hate how they make their bikes loud strictly to show off and feel no empathy for how annoying it can be to others. Later I was behind one with a proper muffler and it was perfectly acceptable. Those are in the minority, though, and there seem to be a great many bikers with the mindset that louder is better.

Unmuffled Harleys. HATE 'em.
My hatin' thought exactly!
WTF? Does one have a severe need to be heard and seen? I've NEVER been impressed by the loud 2-cylinder rumble. NEVER! Have you all ever rode a 2-cylinder bike that rumbles for any distance? Shit... when you stop, your hands are tingling and your ears are ringing! Nonesense!
What? ... Mama didn't give them enough attention? For me, it just signals that these people don't give a rat's-ass about community. They don't give a shit about their neighbors... it's all about them. Same with Hummer owners. "Look at ME!"
In some places around this USA, there are noise laws. For example, the freakin' passenger planes that take off from Phoenix Sky Harbor have to follow a prescribed route over the Salt River dry bed while climbing to altitude. Otherwise neighborhoods with bitchy old people complain. But yet we have absolutely NO control over bogus bike drivers with machines that rattle our neighborhoods and freeways? Bullshit!
Me, I'm puttin' on the HATE for loud-ass bikes that rattle my ears.
Amen, bro!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:19 PM

i hate that i went all the way out to cali to get my hardtop and when i get back i find the wheels i wanted.. guy wont ship.. any1 want to go to cali?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate birds that squalk waaay before the sun is up.
I hate waking up for no FKNG REASON!!!!!
I hate dust on my car.
I hate anything on my car that dont belong there!!!!
I FKNG HATE WATER SPOTS!!!!!!
I hate people that think my parents had something to do with me owning my s.
I hate how suburbanite kids (10-19 or whatever) listen to rap and dress like gang bangers and all that stuff.
i hate mustard.
i hate grammer
I hate allergies.
I hate outspoken people that fk it up for the rest of us.
I hate people who think they are better cus your not like them.
I hate police who dont do their job, but will love to give you a speeding ticket. (sympathy for these who qualify) rather help find who robbed your car and violated it.
I hate laws that give criminals rights (to an extent).
I hate that the death penalty only applies in Texas.
I hate lady bugs (cus they bite for no fkng reason).
I hate fire ants for taking my car hostage when i lived in mobile, AL.
I hate winter in the mid west!!! LASTS TO FKNG LONG!
I hate guys who think chevy chavaleirs are cool imports that are fast.
I hate road salt (winter white wonders eating the sh8 outta the cars).
I hate when traffic slows for no reason, then you find out all those fU**ing brake lights follow up by turning heads to an accedent or P.O. giving a ticket on the highway!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate monkies.
I hate AMV's.
I hate when people play the same fkng song over and over!
I FKNG HATE amv's with the same fkng song!!!!!
I hate when i search for animae to watch and get nothing but FKNG AMVS!!
I hate movie remakes.
I hate muscle car remakes (for instance the streached grand prix with v8 AKA the GTO).
I hate when i see females driving and on the cell phone and bearly paying attention to the road and everyone on it.
I hate kids that didnt get discaplined... at all.
I hate hearing about people raising a kid by a book they read.
I hate credit card offers (biggest catch beside a intraductory rate of 19.9% is i get to choose from 20 different card designs!!! WOW!!!).
I hate ricers. come on now, stop revving at me. Shouldnt you be going to bed for school tomarro?
I hate immagrants that dont speak english at all. Dont say im racist neither. if you do, I want you to point out where I spacifically stated a race.

In short, I have alot of hate. Thank you for letting me share a few and giving me the opportunity to let it out
Old 05-23-2007, 10:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahh, forgot.

I hate when im at work and try to ignore the clock, it feels like a long time goes by, and i look to find out 45 min just past.. GGRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Quick Reply: I HATE ...