Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Cute

Old 11-04-2008, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cute

So, I'm at my local quickie mart to pick up a six-pack of suds. The lady outside who is gassing up her Dodge 300 breaks away from her car to tell me that she simply loves my car... "It is so CUTE!". I tell her that it is a fantastic car and I absolutely enjoy it. "It is a ball to drive", I tell her. I drive off.
Fact is, I really do totally enjoy my car. But what I couldn't in any way explain or parlay is that this "cute" car is a supurb perfomer proven at PIR, FIR, and Pahrump.
My kid's teacher called my car "cute" when I picked her up last week.
Well... what can I say? Take it as a compliment and smile nicely - even though your balls shrink a bit. We aren't driving a car of machismo - and I don't have a hair carpet on my back. What I do is have fun with my car and I absolutely enjoy driving the twisties with the top down.
Fantastic car, wonderful shape, and supurb performance. I feel like I'm driving a secret value and I love it.
Love my S! Just simply a simple and fantastic machine built for drivers.
Word.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Word
Old 11-04-2008, 06:45 PM

true
Old 11-04-2008, 06:46 PM

I had a ball with HPDE and TT. I learned a load of driving skills from the experience. Just not willing to go the extra bit to put my car and myself in "race" mode. What I learned in the HPDE and TT taught me how to handle the S, and any other car, in high-performance.
Great experience.
Sometimes I just go for a drive when I'm having a bad day. Just a wonderful machine that makes me smile every time.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha i get people saying my car is "cute" all the effin time....as long as its just chicks im fine lol
Old 11-04-2008, 06:51 PM

... word.
If a dude calls your car "cute"...
You are either in San Francisco, or in a nightmare.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:34 PM

Haha I dont even get a respone from women when I pull up in the Stook anymore ughh time to get some acne and buy an SRT4..... Sike!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:40 PM

...ergo the message...
This is no Viper, or Corvette. This car is less a statement than it is for certain a real driver's car.
"Cute"... we can deal with it.
"WOW... who was that in the silver S2000", is more what I heard at the track. Been there, done that, and proved it.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by SPLNDID,Nov 4 2008, 07:00 PM
So, I'm at my local quickie mart to pick up a six-pack of suds. The lady outside who is gassing up her Dodge 300 breaks away from her car to tell me that she simply loves my car... "It is so CUTE!". I tell her that it is a fantastic car and I absolutely enjoy it. "It is a ball to drive", I tell her. I drive off.
Fact is, I really do totally enjoy my car. But what I couldn't in any way explain or parlay is that this "cute" car is a supurb perfomer proven at PIR, FIR, and Pahrump.
My kid's teacher called my car "cute" when I picked her up last week.
Well... what can I say? Take it as a compliment and smile nicely - even though your balls shrink a bit. We aren't driving a car of machismo - and I don't have a hair carpet on my back. What I do is have fun with my car and I absolutely enjoy driving the twisties with the top down.
Fantastic car, wonderful shape, and supurb performance. I feel like I'm driving a secret value and I love it.
Love my S! Just simply a simple and fantastic machine built for drivers.
Word.
Agreed. Plus our car looks timeless. The body style will still look awesome 10 years from now!!
Old 11-04-2008, 08:34 PM

... indeed so.
Every time I go to my garage to start my drive, or to return to my S after a lunch... or whatever else, I just look at it and go WOW! Just a sexy form - and after my years of challenging it on the track... WOW!
What a wonderful machine!
Fabulous.
I'm thankful to have acquired such a machine that gives me so much pleasure every time I'm driving it. Lovely, simply effing lovely!
I have in-car video of some supurb laps at PIR where "we" drive like champions.
Just unbelievable how this S does against built-up racers.
Fantastic.

Quick Reply: Cute