Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Coffee Twalk

Old 07-27-2016, 11:11 AM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by adrs2k
Hey, whats the best place to buy diapers? Been shopping online but figured someone here would know where I could get the best price.
Costco?
Buying in bulk is usually beneficial in this instance. Can't help much, never had to buy them.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:49 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Feezy
"The Most Ignored, Hated S2KI Member"
That isn't new but I'm pretty sure most people don't even know who he is. Just for fun, went to see if I actually had anyone on my ignore list. Only one: NuncoStr8
Old 07-27-2016, 12:42 PM

I have never heard of tristangen, now the nuncostr8 name does look familiar. Was he from a few years ago?
Old 07-27-2016, 12:47 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah back from the DEAD
Old 07-27-2016, 12:48 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Ya, he was being really obnoxious in car talk I think. I think I have had few others ignored at some point but they usually got banned.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:58 PM

Wait, was he the srt6 crossfire guy?
Old 07-27-2016, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, whats the best place to buy diapers? Been shopping online but figured someone here would know where I could get the best price.
The only forums I have ever been apart of is miata.net s2ki, mazdaroadster, clubroadster, Replica watch site on fakes and several ones on watches that's it. There was a guy named Harley on clubroadster that went out and made a bunch of fake personal sites of me and used my photos from my facebook at the time. I have gotten a majority of them deleted. He made as far as i know two gay personals. Diaper personals. Plenty of fish for women. Match.com which they wont take down. I tried to get the diaper one taken down they wont take it down. He made a personals on craigslist using my number might I ad so I had gay men calling me. I was able to get this kid tracked down and I pressed charges against him and I was able to get a restraining order against him. I barely know this kid and he is not well liked among the miata community. This is the truth. I am straight. I date women. I am single. I don't date people if you really want to know. I am a me person. so if you find anymore sites please let me know so I can have them taken down or at least try. No way in hell I would make them kind of sites with the same name I am using here so people would think that. I am smarter than that dude. I have no facebook now because of that kid copy and pasting my profile on them sites.

Originally Posted by Tristangen
Originally Posted by 1nate7' timestamp='1469648961' post='24026504
[quote name='Feezy' timestamp='1469643577' post='24026396']
"The Most Ignored, Hated S2KI Member"
That isn't new but I'm pretty sure most people don't even know who he is. Just for fun, went to see if I actually had anyone on my ignore list. Only one: NuncoStr8

Yes it's just for fun. I have always used that as a moniker everyplace online. I don't consider myself the most hated person. I posted that signature the first day I was here.
[/quote]
Old 07-27-2016, 06:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's pretty f@#ked up man. If you have a court order from the harassment case, these sites can probably be compelled to take that shit down.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by sse2k
That's pretty f@#ked up man. If you have a court order from the harassment case, these sites can probably be compelled to take that shit down.
I did. I paid and attorney $130.00 to write up some letters and such and to send them out to several sites. My sister even sent me a message saying you're gay now? That's when I realizes just how big the picture was and how far he had went andposted. I even contacted them sites with the case number and my attorney and they never would respond.

Took this guy maybe 20 minutes I assume and he made $130.00 I fk up and should have became and attorney.

Originally Posted by dc2-2-ap1
Did he armorall the tread portion of the tires? I have to ask because I have seen it done on several occasions. 2 out of every 3 times it is on a BMW/Merc and the owner looks straight off Jersey Shore.
I don't know honestly. I think it was just a cover up lol. The people I see doing that is usually lifted trucks.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:37 PM

Tristangen, looks like you can add most hated and ignored on Smart Car of America too.

http://www.smartcarofamerica.com/for...r-coils-68090/

Yes, please go cut your coils, its a great way to achieve a lowered look. Loved the part where people didn't agree with you so you asked to have your forum account deleted.
Originally Posted by Tristangen
I would also like to say I am sorry to a lot of you people for that tirade a few months back and that a lot of you where correct and just because I met a few S2000 owners that where assholes doesn't means that everyone is and that was narrow minded of myself. I have since than met four other S2K people as of late and they have been really cool and even liking of my car which is a surprise to me. So again i'm sorry.

I am still in the market still for and S2000 at the moment and if not for me owing money on my car right now I already would have bought a AP2 already. The issue's I am having are is my bank is out of state and know one private will sell me there car because they have to put the car in the bank or I name than they will overnight them a check or direct deposit also most dealers that have S2K are the smaller dealers and they typically won't take trades that have a balance than the larger dealers are asking a + premium for there cars. I have been in contact with Tempe Honda over there AP2 that they have for sale but the car is about $3,000 over what it's worth. The paint is terrible and faded. The bottom and front of the bumper is completely scraped across up in to the grill area almost. The passenger side rear bumper is not necessary aligned well and they won't budge on their $16,000 price at around 135K Miles. The only dealers willing to take a trade with a bank loan on a vehicle is usually them big box dealers.
Did You See This?

Since than Tempe Honda has lowered the price of that car from $16.700 down to $14.000.00 Now. I tried to buy the car but the value of my car is more than the trade in value so no AP2 For me at this time unless I sell my other car and pay off this car.

Quick Reply: Coffee Twalk