Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Coffee Twalk

Old 08-21-2013, 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ I'm not crazy about that bumper combo.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe this should be my s2000 replacement?
Jaguar f-type.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-21-2013, 03:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I liked it until I heard the price.

For $70k you can build an insane S2k that would decimate all at race wars.

EDIT: lol just looked at their builder and it seems to even get an LSD, you need the Type-S $80k one which has as much power as my car. gtfo. It does look purdy...
Old 08-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 356 Likes on 309 Posts

Yeah it's a great looking car but the price is terrible. Also the supercharged one only makes 40 more hp that the NA one. However with how jags depreciate it will probably be a good buy in a few years.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:17 PM

I'm just joking guys. I'm definitely not considering one in the near or far future. It's just a car at my work. Hence my M3 in the background.

I'd much rather get a Porsche Cayman S or E92 M3 or a C6 gransport.

It does look nice though!
Old 08-21-2013, 09:53 PM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Boofster
I liked it until I heard the price.

For $70k you can build an insane S2k that would decimate all at race wars.

EDIT: lol just looked at their builder and it seems to even get an LSD, you need the Type-S $80k one which has as much power as my car. gtfo. It does look purdy...
Don't forget to put snowflakes on the side of your cars to compliment your black wife-beater.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:36 AM

Just because you guys were complaining about the BMW drivers being douches before...
I randomly came across this odd poll today and thought I would share. I honestly am surprised that Honda beat out MB.

As my friend said, looks like the pollers all forgot that Mitsubishi even makes cars anymore.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

I could say the same about Peugeot, who drives those anymore?
Old 08-26-2013, 11:19 AM

Over the weekend Brett / Madhav & I took a trip out to Southern California. Saturday Morning leaving Phoenix we were hit with the worst rainstorm I have ever been in, ever. I was in the Atom, holding on for dear life, as she would just float across the lanes in the rain. The truck 3 or 4 car lengths in front of me vanished, this happened off and on for a few hours

After a few fuel stops and Brett getting a crack at the Atom for some highway driving we made it to Temecula, CA to visit Sector 111 - http://www.sector111.com/

Just as we are pulling up to park another Ariel Atom comes flying into the lot. K20A SC with the Carbon Fiber Wings and Hoosier slicks! What are the odds! He came by the shop to see if Shinoo had some small Atom parts lying around - no luck.

Madhav and I had met Shinoo who is the owner of Sector 111 in March at the Spring Mountain Ariel Atom track event. He welcomed us into the shop & then we headed to lunch as a group.

After lunch we got a full tour of one of the spaces that Sector 111 operates out of, we didn't get the chance to take a peak at the other space where they build the BAC Mono's but we did get an invite to follow Shinoo home to take a look at the BAC Mono sitting in his garage.

We headed out as a group - Two Atoms, BMW 135, Lotus Elise and what the was described as the "Egg crate"

Upon arrival and the garage doors opening we were greeted with a sight I thought I would only ever see on TopGear...

The BAC Mono

The BAC Mono is nuts... its like the Atom but turned up to 12. Looking at all of the tiny details makes you really appreciate and understand why they go for $200k. Shinooo took out the seat insert and let me climb into the drivers seat. Brett I think snapped a few pictures of me that I am sure he will upload later.

The steering wheel weighs in at about 20 pounds and from what I am told costs about $20k

We hung out for a bit and chatted cars. Then off we went to meet up with a customer of Bawss that had won an intake in an online drawing. Talk about Customer service... You win an Intake online and the owner of the shop drives out to you 350+ miles away to install it!

Once the intake was installed we headed to Oceanside to grab some dinner and spend the night.

We woke up Sunday headed down the lobby of the hotel for breakfast... after a $5.49 tiny glass of orange juice from the Holiday Inn followed by walking across the street to Denny's for breakfast I was ready to head home.

We took the 8 home instead of the 10 for a bit of a change plus I wanted to grab a few pictures.

Imperial Sand Dunes

We made it home Sunday evening with no issues.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:01 PM

Here are a few shots Brett grabbed from the chase car after the rain let up Saturday morning.

Quick Reply: Coffee Twalk