Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Coffee Twalk

Old 07-24-2013, 11:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sure most of you saw these on FB or I texted them to you because I am overly excited about them but...

I went out last night with a friend to do a quick loop of the valley to ensure everything was 100% before I set off this weekend on my trip. He brought his DSLR along and snapped a few pictures.

His photography skills in the past few months have exploded! I am blown away at what he was able to capture... I am no where near his talent level so these are very exciting for me to share.

Special kudos goes out to my friend Brett M.

This last one deserves extra special attention IMO. Something about this picture captures the Atom perfectly, this is what I picture in my head when I am going to bed at night thinking about the Atom.

Thanks again Brett!
Old 07-24-2013, 11:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Turned out awesome!
Old 07-24-2013, 12:37 PM

Received 193 Likes on 119 Posts

Hey guys, I have been following some recent developments of a potential vendor scam, and it seems we still get a lot of bad vendors on the forums. I posted something in a vendor feedback section, and was asked by the mods to remove and repost in the site info section. Some of the mods liked what I had to say and are hoping to have a constructive discussion on the matter.

I know there are a few of you in here that will have strong feedback and opinions on the vendor selection process so please go have a read and chime in.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/103...#entry22685193
Old 07-24-2013, 12:42 PM

Agreed! Right-click, set as desktop background...
Nice job, Brett, a man of many talents!
Old 07-24-2013, 12:45 PM

The car itself is nice and sharp, properly exposed, and the compositions are decent, but the backgrounds are far too busy imo. I keep finding my eyes distracted by the big balls, trees, and light posts that seemingly grow out of the car. Sorry for being critical, I hope my critiques are taken as a positive and can be used to help...Personally I always hope that people will give me some constructive criticism when I post my pictures so I can get better.

Car does look amazing though!!!!
Old 07-24-2013, 02:56 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by adrs2k
Hey guys, I have been following some recent developments of a potential vendor scam, and it seems we still get a lot of bad vendors on the forums. I posted something in a vendor feedback section, and was asked by the mods to remove and repost in the site info section. Some of the mods liked what I had to say and are hoping to have a constructive discussion on the matter.

I know there are a few of you in here that will have strong feedback and opinions on the vendor selection process so please go have a read and chime in.

He just came back with every cliche excuse in the book. Whatever the case, it's just bad business and he is going to have tough time going forward. I'd be very cautious about any group buys from new sponsors. They don't have a brand name to protect, they get a huge amount up front, and it can take months to get the product. I know a few people got burned on a SBC RPF1 group buy a while back.

Atom:
Old 07-24-2013, 03:32 PM

Received 321 Likes on 170 Posts

I appreciate your thoughts and posts. Actually, there have been a bunch of you that have sent me texts or made post and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I'm loosing my shit, I've been looking for this damn lip since 02' when I had my first S2000. I never thought i'd get this close and now for everything to start falling apart... well it's frustrating to say the least. With McFab responding I have a glimmer of hope that it will get mailed and I'll be a happy camper.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:39 AM

agreed. I made a little post in there.

Oh, BTW, sold my car the other day. Some guy in Scottsdale. Sad but happy day. I am forever ruined with ridiculously high expectations for sports cars now.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:53 AM

Congrats I suppose on selling

Thanks for posting up guys. This most recent incident is one of many that I have watched unfold and I am honestly sick of seeing garbage vendors on S2KI. We dont need them, and I dont want them on this site. The other problems are well known and larger Vendors that have repeated offenses on customer service...cough GT cough Motoring. Taking peoples money and after months or almost a year still not delivering. That is a whole other issue though. Personally I will never give anyone my money for a product that isnt in stock and shipping immediately. I could never custom/special order something and wait for 8 months.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:56 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Congrats I suppose on selling

Personally I will never give anyone my money for a product that isnt in stock and shipping immediately. I could never custom/special order something and wait for 8 months.
This and this. Only purchasing in stock items really eliminates a lot of variables and excuses.

Quick Reply: Coffee Twalk