Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Calling Mr. Marsh...!

Old 07-29-2002, 12:15 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Senor Walkabt, I have tried emailing you about the insurance forms for your upcoming events and I haven't heard back. One email address I had bounced back to me and the @jordanmarsh.net one I'm assuming you are getting, but I haven't gotten confirmation.

I tried calling you today and the number that is in the db is no longer working, either. But I did leave a message with K&K to get the forms to you about ~2 weeks ago. The person, I just found out today, is on maternity leave so I'm not sure if she actually got them out to you. So I spoke with our new contact there and had him re-send the forms you all need. I told them to make sure that they send plenty of them, so you'll be all set. They are pretty straightforward, but there will be a few things that you may not know, so when you fill them out, just make sure to ask me what parts you may be unsure of.

Thanks!

g
Old 07-29-2002, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Greg,

Cox email is down, has been in my area for 5 days. I do have a different number and the @jordanmarsh.net was never owned. It is .com.

I will PM you my information.

-Jordan
Old 07-29-2002, 06:16 PM

Two questions, Greg. First - are there some events for Team Arizona coming up that I'm unaware of? Second - wouldn't it make sense to send the paperwork to our community organizer who also happens to be the regional S2KCA rep?

Jordan is more than capable of handling this, but I'm curious why you wouldn't just automatically send them to Tanq - surely you have his address information....
Old 07-29-2002, 06:22 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jordan had asked me for them and it was my oversight not to get them to Chris, as well. My bad. But that is a great idea and it's got me to thinking. I will contact K&K tomorrow and have them send out plenty of these forms to all the Regional Directors. I should have done that in the first place, so thanks for the idea...!

And I'm not sure about the events going on in your area. I would have to defer to Chris and/or Jordan...I only sent the docs to Jordan because he asked me to.

The thing about these documents is that they have to be originals...K&K doesn't like to have xerox'd copies made of them, especially of the liability waiver form. So, equipping all the RD's with the forms is definitely the way to go. I'll take care of that tomorrow. Add that to the fact that I had an outdated address for Jordan, this will work even better...!

Old 07-29-2002, 08:19 PM

CEO2B - check out the S2KCA forums. I had asked about this and talked to Chris a while back. Talk to Chris too. As we are paying for this we should make sure we have the forms in to K&K as soon as we plan a drive. This allows us to help Greg out, freeing up his time too.

The next event is the Irvine drive. Although I am not going I felt you should have the extra liability insurance in place for the S2KCA members. As this does not cost you anything, not even time, I thought I would just take care of it.
Old 07-30-2002, 08:34 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by walkabt
[B]CEO2B - check out the S2KCA forums.
Old 07-30-2002, 08:38 PM

I don't have the time. I have posted three threads on the other forum and none of them were answered very quickly. I had to use the famous Bueller line (Bueller....Bueller................Bueller........ ..........................Bueller) to get anyone to respond to one post. Also, the email notification never works!
Old 07-30-2002, 09:00 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by walkabt
[B]I don't have the time.