Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

83rd and Beardsley S2K Owner?

Old 07-24-2014, 06:56 AM

Received 322 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by Belkin623
Originally Posted by LostAuthorityAz' timestamp='1406139105' post='23256367
Wait.. Are you sure you want to go to a meet with him, Belkin? I mean, we're all pretty elderly. I know Is2krzy sure isn't in the 16-20 age range either. Should probably ask your guardians first. We might be able to draft up a permission slip if needed... Ohhh I kid, I kid.
It's getting old, dude..
I'm not sure if that was an intentional pun or not...

Listen, I don't think anybody locally has met you so the only thing we have to go on is the dumb shit you have been posting since you showed up. I'm sure that once you show up to a meet or two everything will be fine.

In regards to the other post you made (in the wrong section of the forums by the way), you'll notice that every single person in that thread trying to give you answers and help you out is from Arizona. We have a pretty close group of people out here and a fairly extensive knowledge base when it comes to these cars. People might be breaking your balls right now, but it's largely because that's how you presented yourself, and as you can see from your other post we're still all willing to help you out. If you want someone to look at your car for you Monday/Wednesday night meets are an ideal place for you to talk with fellow owners. Show up, bring your car, ask the guy in the Green car who knows their shit and listen to what he and the people he recommends tell you.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread is full of win.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:48 AM

seriously, want you come to meet or two, & a guys get to know you its all good.

I don't think your parents should worry. I don't drive around in my van with the free candy sign any more. I moved all the free candy into my basement. You're welcome to come by and see if you like
Old 07-24-2014, 10:14 AM

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

LOL
Old 07-24-2014, 11:01 AM

this thread is full of win.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:47 AM

Received 193 Likes on 119 Posts

This thread is just a prime example of why azs2ki is dying and there are hardly ever any new members joining the group...
Old 07-24-2014, 11:51 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

You already said that. Your Alzheimer's must be acting up.

I know the issue has been beat to death, but just go out to a meet. Hey, bring your dad along if you want and you will find it's no big deal. Hell, there are probably a lot worse influences among kids your own age. You will also find there are usually smaller cliques within a large group and you might find some lifelong friends that may or may not be close to your age.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Feezy
Originally Posted by Belkin623' timestamp='1406187637' post='23257197
[quote name='LostAuthorityAz' timestamp='1406139105' post='23256367']
Wait.. Are you sure you want to go to a meet with him, Belkin? I mean, we're all pretty elderly. I know Is2krzy sure isn't in the 16-20 age range either. Should probably ask your guardians first. We might be able to draft up a permission slip if needed... Ohhh I kid, I kid.
It's getting old, dude..
I'm not sure if that was an intentional pun or not...

Listen, I don't think anybody locally has met you so the only thing we have to go on is the dumb shit you have been posting since you showed up. I'm sure that once you show up to a meet or two everything will be fine.

In regards to the other post you made (in the wrong section of the forums by the way), you'll notice that every single person in that thread trying to give you answers and help you out is from Arizona. We have a pretty close group of people out here and a fairly extensive knowledge base when it comes to these cars. People might be breaking your balls right now, but it's largely because that's how you presented yourself, and as you can see from your other post we're still all willing to help you out. If you want someone to look at your car for you Monday/Wednesday night meets are an ideal place for you to talk with fellow owners. Show up, bring your car, ask the guy in the Green car who knows their shit and listen to what he and the people he recommends tell you.
[/quote]
What dumb shit have I posted and how have I presented myself? If it's because of how little I know about cars.. I'm working on that, I've never been around cars or been a car guy until I started looking for this car. I'll go to a meet soon. I don't know why I haven't yet.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1nate7
You already said that. Your Alzheimer's must be acting up.

I know the issue has been beat to death, but just go out to a meet. Hey, bring your dad along if you want and you will find it's no big deal. Hell, there are probably a lot worse influences among kids your own age. You will also find there are usually smaller cliques within a large group and you might find some lifelong friends that may or may not be close to your age.
There are DEFINITELY a lot worse influences around my age. Kids my age are idiots to say the very least. It's not that I think or my parents think you guys are bad influences or weirdo's or anything like that. It's just the simple fact that you're much older than me and my parents find that sketchy. Regardless, I'll go to a meet soon.
Old 07-24-2014, 12:34 PM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

Okay, enough shit-talking, gibes, etc... The issue has been beat to death and there's no need to constantly keep spilling it over into every thread the OP posts in. I can understand both view points and it's his choice. I hope he'll show up to one of the meets soon and everyone will cut him a little slack as we were all young once.

Quick Reply: 83rd and Beardsley S2K Owner?