Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

2007 AZHT Meet

Old 11-30-2006, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, why dont YOU have one Dave?? Have I NOT been involved? Haha.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ragingazn,Nov 28 2006, 10:52 AM
thats right... totally forgot...

me, azdelt, richeee, illroller,mr2s2k, who else?? is that it? damn thats a lot lol considering there was a total of 8 or 9 out there...
You forgot me! Amazing how many people I met have moved on...I think that was my second week with the S2K, and now I'm selling the car. Last year was a lot of fun, including heading out to MR2S2K's bar afterward. I might drop by if I'm in town, though it might not be in a Honda.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedblind,Nov 30 2006, 07:37 PM
You forgot me! Amazing how many people I met have moved on...I think that was my second week with the S2K, and now I'm selling the car. Last year was a lot of fun, including heading out to MR2S2K's bar afterward. I might drop by if I'm in town, though it might not be in a Honda.
You are selling the S after less than a year
Old 11-30-2006, 06:17 PM

Haha, its no longer his bar either.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Richee,Nov 30 2006, 11:51 AM

Phil, how'd you get the S2000 AZ badge?? I asked Lee but I guess I didnt meet the requirements (attend 2 meets a year).....which is funny cuz you've never even been to a meet. Haha
Why do you care you hate it out here anyways haha! You dreaded every last day till you left. All the meets are on saturday which is my work day. If they were on sunday I'd be at them all. $hit I live down the street from Earnharts and a couple are there a year.

I didn't know you had to attend 2 meets. I copied and saved. If they want me to take it down I'll take it down but I'm here to stay.......for at least 5 years if not more! I'm actually cool with it out here until summer. I'm 400 miles away from my in-laws which makes it even better, I'm happy with my job, my low mortgage payments, and my neighbor is a machinist and helps me out with alot of $hit!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Phillie,Nov 30 2006, 10:19 PM
Why do you care you hate it out here anyways haha! You dreaded every last day till you left. All the meets are on saturday which is my work day. If they were on sunday I'd be at them all. $hit I live down the street from Earnharts and a couple are there a year.

I didn't know you had to attend 2 meets. I copied and saved. If they want me to take it down I'll take it down but I'm here to stay.......for at least 5 years if not more! I'm actually cool with it out here until summer. I'm 400 miles away from my in-laws which makes it even better, I'm happy with my job, my low mortgage payments, and my neighbor is a machinist and helps me out with alot of $hit!!!! [/QUOTE]
Hahahaha, nice. 5 years or more?? Damn, thought you were movin up to SEattle?? Hahaha. Maria shoot that idea down or what?
Old 11-30-2006, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Richee,Nov 30 2006, 10:26 PM

I didn't know you had to attend 2 meets. I copied and saved. If they want me to take it down I'll take it down but I'm here to stay.......for at least 5 years if not more! I'm actually cool with it out here until summer. I'm 400 miles away from my in-laws which makes it even better, I'm happy with my job, my low mortgage payments, and my neighbor is a machinist and helps me out with alot of $hit!!!!
Hahahaha, nice. 5 years or more?? Damn, thought you were movin up to SEattle?? Hahaha. Maria shoot that idea down or what? [/QUOTE]
Nah, with all that rain you got this year will there be a seattle left hahaha It'll be Seattle without the ttle! We're going to dump a bunch of money into the pad to make it how we want it. Enclose the back patio, turf the rear, build a garage in the back, granite counters, something like marble floors, cement the other side of the driveway to the back etc. etc. We'll be very comfortable then at a way less of cost then moving. If we move anyways it'll just bring our house value up. Plus I love my 3 car garage!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

I will go and I will bring my truck and run you guys over
Old 12-01-2006, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by KRAZYKOREAN,Dec 1 2006, 07:03 AM
I will go and I will bring my truck and run you guys over
Oh yeah then I'll have to buy a bigger truck then your big truck and run you over!!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Phillie,Dec 1 2006, 11:25 AM
Oh yeah then I'll have to buy a bigger truck then your big truck and run you over!!
hey phil dun worry.. i bet your truck you have now can still out tow jihans truck hahahaha

Quick Reply: 2007 AZHT Meet