Mark this thread as Sold

WTB S2000 Antenna

Old 12-02-2003 | 06:36 PM

Default WTB S2000 Antenna

Hello all!

Moderators and Admins Please Read:
I apologize in advance if I have created any extra work for you by posting as a non-member, if I owned an S2K I would punch my VIN# in and be on my way. Unforutantly I do not, and I realize that by making this post it is out of regulation with your 'sticked' guidelines & rules for this forum section. As a fellow webmaster, and various import car sites' moderator; I again apologize if this has created any sort of a hassle for you, and I understand your frustration!

I am hoping to do a retrofit of an S2K antenna to replace my annoying powered antenna, if someone has one for sale, or would be able to lead me in the direction of a good deal, your input would be greatly appercieated!

Thank you very much in advance to everyone!

Sincerely,
Brandon Mendez
(((sargdesigns)))
Old 12-02-2003 | 07:51 PM

You can buy all you want here, but the rules are more for the sellers. Customers are always welcome .

And the fact that you want to buy and not steal out antennas speak volumes. Thanks.

www.hardtopguy.com

Jeff has great prices on OEM parts (all Honda OEM) and is great to deal with. I think he even has then posted on his site. About 14.00

Welcome to our Site.
Old 12-03-2003 | 01:54 PM

Hey Strat,
Like your guitar? Hee hee, I own three of 'em. Love 'em! Anyways, thanks for the link, someone had also given me this link while in the chatroom yesterday, but I am having no luck finding it on that site!?! Can you please help? Or could someone please give me a directlink to the page?

Thanks so much for everyones time!

Sincerely,
Brandon Mendez
(((sargdesigns)))
Old 12-08-2003 | 11:20 AM

BUMP! Please come on, HELP OUT! PLEASE!
Old 12-08-2003 | 11:39 AM

why dont you go aftermarket? such as zender or fuba? The have powered (signal amplifed) and non power versions. Otherwise, you'd have to get one from the dealer, the antenna base and mast is 123.00 and the feed line (cable) costs 41.00. You may need the feed line unless you disassembe the base plug and splice into your existing antenna feed. Good luck!
Old 12-08-2003 | 01:44 PM

HandA accessories also has good deals on our antennas. I have pointed a few mini owners to that site to replace their big ole' antenna with our cool little one.
Old 12-09-2003 | 09:41 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by r_duff
why dont you go aftermarket? such as zender or fuba?
Old 12-09-2003 | 10:03 AM

powered as in signal amplified, not powered as in erectifying dude

The problem you will run into is how to mount our little threaded unit onto your car. My cousin and I did this on his Type-R a while back, but it took a few trips to Home Depot and some "creative engineering". Unfortunatly as Duff said above, it's not as simple as buying the cool little mast that sits so nicely on the rump of our cars , there are more parts you will have to buy or do some of my engineering.

Here is the link you requested:

Hardtopguy - a member and dealer, highly recommended

Good Luck, Travis
Old 12-09-2003 | 11:01 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tkeedy
powered as in signal amplified, not powered as in erectifying dude

The problem you will run into is how to mount our little threaded unit onto your car.
Old 12-09-2003 | 12:42 PM

ahh, so you know said cousin......

You will probably have to pm Hardtopguy or email him from his site. As I said, he works at a dealer, so even though it's not listed there he can get it and a quote for you, usually responds fairly quickly.

Quick Reply: WTB S2000 Antenna