Mark this thread as Sold

UPDATE on JohnsS2K FS Items

Old 10-09-2005 | 07:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

It doesn't really matter if someone has alot of money, cuz we all know he will send the items, and not rip anyone off. But the items have to be sent out in a timely manner and still have communication with the buyers, yeah its understandable that family things and life happens, but its been like what over 2 months maybe more. Thats just plain ridiculous, he could have took some time and respond to emails and phone calls. Yeah he has been a member for a while, and 100's of people can vouch for him, but its doesn't give him the right to have all these people just be there hanging around and wait for him. ALso because of the long wait, people just wanted there money back, which I think they are entitled to, since it took so long, but what I been reading is that, he wasn't even giving that option to anyone. But whatever thats what i wanted to say. Hope everyone gets the items. I know I would furious at this point, which I bet alot of you guys are.
Old 10-09-2005 | 07:19 PM

his voice mail box is full.
Old 10-09-2005 | 10:10 PM

You guys also have to realize that he doesnt come on here that often anymore...So thats another reason for no answers to your posts..
Old 10-09-2005 | 10:33 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by JsAP1,Oct 9 2005, 10:10 PM
You guys also have to realize that he doesnt come on here that often anymore...So thats another reason for no answers to your posts..
you put numerous items up for sale and recieve payments and just because you dont come on here much its all good?

I dont agree with that at all

However, I believe he is having some other issues right now, not just choosing to not come online much.
Old 10-09-2005 | 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by 9kFever,Oct 9 2005, 10:33 PM
you put numerous items up for sale and recieve payments and just because you dont come on here much its all good?

I dont agree with that at all

However, I believe he is having some other issues right now, not just choosing to not come online much.
You obviously didnt understand my post.

I will state it again for you so you can understand it. I have noticed a trend with people that buy new cars and move on. They dont come on here as much anymore. This is not just an S2k thing but every car. Thats a sad fact but pretty damn accurate. Plus this guy is busy. Doesnt mean its right but this is what happens. He will come through eventually but in the mean time I would stop wasting bandwidth with posts about when is he going to send. He probably doenst have the time to check. Thats why we all have cell phones and home phones. Call him up. I personally wouldnt waste time on here posting. I would either drive over there or call him up.

Good luck. BTW he's busy ( I know thats not an excuse) but he will come through..
Old 10-09-2005 | 11:12 PM

Anyone know him personally with phone # contact?? Please call him and see what's up. I'm TOO impatience to wait for parts to come in. I waited for my J's knob from AJ-R for like 2 months, but they're a vendor and a very good one. But everyone who's buying stuff from John is always having to wait and John comes back a month later with some kind of excuse. I just want my shit, that's all.
Old 10-09-2005 | 11:15 PM

Take a number Nhan. heh im still waiting for my amuse exhaust the number i got doesnt accept anymore voicemail calls seems like his mobile.
Old 10-10-2005 | 02:03 PM

I just got word from john via Email, that my item is on it's way
I am sure that all of you will get word soon if you have not already.
Old 10-10-2005 | 02:47 PM

What's his email, please give it to me, thanks.
Old 10-10-2005 | 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nhan,Oct 10 2005, 05:47 PM
What's his email, please give it to me, thanks.
It is the same as the PayPal addy you sent money to.
I left word with him on my return email that there are people on the sight that are looking to here word from him on were there items are they bought.
I wish all you luck with your dealings with John I am sure you will get your stuff I just wish it were sooner than later

Quick Reply: UPDATE on JohnsS2K FS Items