Mark this thread as Sold

TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft

Old 12-29-2015 | 07:53 AM

Default TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft

First Name: Riley
Price: Listed

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

PICTURES ADDED FOR HEAD

Willing to ship any item, ask for a quote with your zip code. Prices are before shipping UNLESS STATED.
- updated 2/11/16.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- First, I thought I wouldn't sell this, but here we are. F22C crankshaft. Great condition. $SOLD These are discontinued by Honda, and do not show up for sale if you've looked for one, so no offers. This was found at a local shop in storage from a customer car that had a Brian Crower stroker kit installed some time ago. Needless to say, I picked it up for a motor I'm no longer putting together. The motor it came out of had NO spun bearings, and was taken apart due to piston ring damage. The customer chose to rebuild with a sleeved block and the stroker kit at that point.

- Built AP1 Head - $1,000 firm - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEAD IS ASSEMBLED AND READY TO BE SOLD ASAP. $SOLD SOLD SOLD
- Supertech bronze valve guides - have been machined in, and valve seats have been machined too.
- Ferrea 6000 Series Valves, intake and exhaust sides, standard size.
- Supertech 92 LB Dual valve springs, (H1021D), these are the same ones that Urge recommended, InlinePro, Endyn, etc, they seem to be the best choice.
- Supertech dual spring seats
- Supertech Steel retainers - slightly heavier than titanium, but more durable. These are popular on K-series builds.
- Ferrea Valve locks
- OEM Honda Valve stem steals
- ARP head studs included - only have been torqued once
- AP1 OEM camshafts
- AP1 Valve cover, currently stripped and unpainted. W/ oil cap, and both sensors.
- AP1 Coil cover, currently painted black.
- New valve cover gasket set
- Includes any major head parts; upper timing gear, and an OEM TCT (untested, I was going to have it rebuilt)

Other parts
- AP1 valvetrain, OEM, removed from that head above, valves, guides, retainers, keepers, seats, springs, - $40

- Water pump, $20, I think i have 2 or 3

- Belt tensioner - $30, might have 2

- NGK iridium plugs - 2 sets, no idea on condition, removed from parts motors, - $10 per set.

- AP1 cam gears - $30

- Door glass - $30 each - I have too many of each

- The list probably goes on....
Attached Thumbnails TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1560.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1561.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1562.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1563.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1564.jpg  

TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1566.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1567.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1568.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1569.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1570.jpg  

TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1571.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1572.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1574.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1575.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1577.jpg  

TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1579.jpg  
Old 12-30-2015 | 06:42 AM
10 Year Member

Will ap1 head fit on 2008 ap2 block?
Old 01-01-2016 | 10:39 AM

I am honestly not sure about that. I know it will physically bolt on, yes. But I don't know if the mounting bolts for the intake manifold are different for 06+ heads as they're dbw. That's some research you'll need to do, because I don't want to tell you "yeah it'll bolt on" when it might have other complications.
Old 01-05-2016 | 09:28 AM

BUMP Sorry for lack of pictures guys, I've had a busy few days.

ADDITIONAL DEAL Combo deal; I'm willing to offer this built head, plus my 10:1 compression shortblock, as a package deal for $2500, plus shipping, or meeting me somewhere. That's a huge deal, as I will be paying for a Cometic headgasket, an ultrasonic cleaning of the full head, camshafts, rocker arm assembly, and valve cover, plus the assembly of the head, and proper torquing of the ARP head studs. This combo deal will deal will be sold as a fully assembled longblock. Oil pan will be gasketed and sealed on, and will have some motor accessories bolted and included; water pump, belt tensioner, and an OEM timing chain tensioner (untested, may need to be rebuilt by billman).
For an additional $250, I can also include and bolt on a full AP1 intake manifold, with throttle body, ALL sensors (map, tps, idle, air temp, etc), and fuel rail with injectors, plastic cover, and all related hoses and lines. With the manifold added, I'll also include a good Vtec solenoid.

Here is a link to the thread with all info on the shortblock.
https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/113...r-part-out-too
Old 01-14-2016 | 11:49 AM

BUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPP Head is now fully assembled and ready to be sold ASAP! $1,250 WITH ARP STUD KIT!! FREE SHIPPING TOO!
Attached Thumbnails TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-snapshot-2.jpg  
Old 01-15-2016 | 09:42 AM

PICTURES ADDED FOR THE CRANKSHAFT. I zoomed in on the "zx" stamping to prove it's an F22C crankshaft. The F20C crankshaft has a "cx" stamping there, and I have a bad F20C crank for reference - it's pictured too... I was using the bad crank as a Christmas decoration...
Attached Thumbnails TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1309.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1587.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1588.jpg   TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft-img_1590.jpg  
Old 01-19-2016 | 09:18 AM

Out of curiosity, how much would shipping be for the head to 95117?
Old 01-20-2016 | 09:14 AM

Honestly, right now I really need to sell this stuff, so I'm willing to take the cost of shipping myself. It works as an incentive on eBay right? Haha.
Old 02-01-2016 | 05:41 PM

You have pm
Old 04-03-2016 | 08:16 PM

Did this ever get sold?

Quick Reply: TN - Built AP1 Head, SUPERTECH, FERREA, ARP, F22C Crankshaft