Mark this thread as Unsold

Stoptech Aero 2 Piece rotors | Raybestos ST47 pads | OEM front calipers | SS Lines

Old 05-13-2022 | 09:21 AM
Member (Premium)
15 Year Member

Default Stoptech Aero 2 Piece rotors | Raybestos ST47 pads | OEM front calipers | SS Lines

David L.
$600 shipped
Stuart Florida
Contact me via PM

Selling my last track oriented brake setup. Consist of rebuilt OEM front calipers, ST47 pads, Stoptech 2 piece rotors and Stoptech stainless steel brake lines. This is as good as you can get an OEM setup, only other thing you would need is brake ducts. All parts have less than 2500 total miles and maybe a total of 8 sessions and non longer than 15 min. the rotors have hit marks from a hammer of getting it off the hub. this happend to me about 6 months ago. I tracked with them after and no issues with them. I honestly didnt even know they were there till i took them off last week. Im just mentioning it cause im sure one would be curious about the marks. Rotors alone are north of 600, maybe more now. Im pretty much selling for the price of the rotors and including shipping.

Why am I selling if it works well? I was just at the limit of heat capacity given that i make 300whp weighing just under 3000lb and the tracks around me all have high speed straights. I never faded the brakes but i can feel the pedal pressure slowly degrade. So i figured since i carry more speed into corners than a stock engine S its the right thing to go with a BBK. Honestly if it wasnt for me planning to run a bunch of track days this year. It wouldnt really be necessary.

Pads are already bedded to the rotors so this would literally but install and go 100% on track.

Last edited by xBoostx; 05-13-2022 at 09:24 AM.