Mark this thread as Sold

Spring Cleaning! OEM Parts (FL)

Old 04-14-2006 | 05:36 PM

Default Spring Cleaning! OEM Parts (FL)

Some OEM parts lying around the garage that I got for projects I won't have time for. I'll be taking a loss on most, but they need to go. I need to get organized! All shipping will be from zip code 34639. For larger than USPS priority mail, you can get a FedEx Ground quote and guess at the weight and size.

OEM Struts/springs. Used. The rubber protective boot on one of the front is damaged (usable just ugly); I purchased a new one and it is included (just realize you will have to disassemble the strut to install it).
$100

OEM Dash. Used. Has two tiny nicks in the front edge by the windshield, may not even show when installed. There is also a light scuff across the passenger side front that is barely noticable, but I want to disclose any damage I can see. Figure around $60 to ship this oversize item.
$100

Black Chrome (Gunmetal) Honda "H" Badges. New. These are from the $100 "black chrome" kit. The emblems are black with the black chrome (gunmetal) finish instead of the regular bright chrome. I only used the side emblems. This is the front and rear emblem with instructions and all pieces necessary.
SOLD

OEM Honda/Acura Navigation setup. This is complete and works standalone. It includes the touchscreen, dvd player with navi dvd version 3.05A, new antenna, dash wiring kit from odyssey, and odyssey electrical manual from Honda. The navi unit came out of an 01 CL, the rest was purchased new. The wiring harness ($300) from the Odyssey is wired up so all you need is power and ground - it is vehicle independent. I had planned on mounting it in the area to the left of the spare tire behind the carpet panel - it is large enough. As you can see from the pics the unit powers up. I have what I believe are the proper PIN codes but neither one will unlock the unit. So it is being sold AS IS. I have about a grand invested in this unit.
$Make offer

Silver Interior Door Handles. New. These are $19 apiece at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com.
$25 PENDING SALE

OEM Amber headlight diffusers. Like new, no fading.
$Make offer

OEM tonneau cover. Been in my attic since I got the car. Probably never been used. I have it stored open and flat so it won't be all creased up.
$Make offer

OEM front license plate mount. I'll never use this thing.
$Practically free
Old 04-14-2006 | 06:41 PM

I'll take the H badges...pm sent
Old 04-15-2006 | 01:56 PM

how many miles on the OEM Struts/springs??? interested.
Old 04-15-2006 | 04:49 PM

i have no idea about the mileage on the springs - i purchased them here about a year ago.
Old 04-15-2006 | 05:05 PM

how many miles have you put on them?
Old 04-16-2006 | 06:39 PM

i never installed them. they've been sitting for a year. i planned on mating them with some lowering springs and swapping them out with my stock set so there would be no downtime, but i never got around to it. i sold the springs (still new) on my local forum last month.
Old 04-17-2006 | 09:09 PM

H badges shipped.
Old 04-18-2006 | 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by liquid_iq,Apr 16 2006, 07:39 PM
i never installed them. they've been sitting for a year. i planned on mating them with some lowering springs and swapping them out with my stock set so there would be no downtime, but i never got around to it. i sold the springs (still new) on my local forum last month.
any pics of the spring/strut assembly? and the damaged boot?
Old 04-18-2006 | 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by liquid_iq,Apr 18 2006, 12:09 AM
H badges shipped.
I'll let you know when they come in
Old 04-18-2006 | 07:45 PM

pics added of struts. i have a new boot to replace the melted looking one. maybe some chemical got on it. looks like that corner was painted. it's flaking off the struts easily - i haven't cleaned them or anything since i got them.

Quick Reply: Spring Cleaning! OEM Parts (FL)