Mark this thread as Sold

Special-Ops-S2k SELLING EVERYTHING

Old 06-19-2009 | 07:19 PM

Paypal'd you on the ap2 camshaft/gear set..
Old 06-20-2009 | 12:46 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Rolling Chassis picked up
Old 06-20-2009 | 02:49 PM

i dont understand why you still havent got back ahold of me, 6 phone calls, 2 of which you phone was shut off, 1 voicemail, 5 texts, and this is the second message im asking you nicely to contact me.

my tracking number from 5 days ago still doesnt work properly, and i contacted them and they told me to contact you.

so now this is my second attempt, CALL ME!

502-762-3995
Old 06-20-2009 | 03:30 PM

Just got home from picking up the chassis from J(Special-Ops-S2k) and am very pleased with it!! Everything was in order when I arrived and was in great condition! Took ten minutes to change wheels and loaded her on the trailer and off we went . This guy busted through this tear down and had her ready for me to pick up in a week and a half. Was a pleasure doing business with you!

Great stuff mate and thanks for all the hard work!
Yo
Old 06-21-2009 | 03:03 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

I've been overwhelmed with all the items selling so here is a shipping update for all who have bought from me. If you bought something that isn't listed as shipped here please contact me via PM and I will let you know the status of your item. The below items all shipped out this weekend.

AP2 Cams Shipped - USPS
Trunk Brake Light - USPS
APR Mirrors - USPS
Trans/Motor Mounts and shifter - USPS International
Spoon Res Covers - USPS
Greddy Sandwitch Plate - USPS
Antenna base and Antenna - USPS
Soft Top - Greyhound Freight
Cruise Button - USPS International
Old 06-21-2009 | 10:00 PM

check your PM please.
Old 06-22-2009 | 03:38 AM

You got the Mugen low temp fan switch & thermostat? I buy if you got
Old 06-22-2009 | 04:45 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Ravingrc05,Jun 20 2009, 05:49 PM
i dont understand why you still havent got back ahold of me, 6 phone calls, 2 of which you phone was shut off, 1 voicemail, 5 texts, and this is the second message im asking you nicely to contact me.

my tracking number from 5 days ago still doesnt work properly, and i contacted them and they told me to contact you.

so now this is my second attempt, CALL ME!

502-762-3995
yeah well it seems that the phone you are speaking of has been lost the past week in my LATE nights of staying up until 2 or 3 AM to strip the chassis for the person who posted below you AND packing items to ship to buyers from here to Dubai !!!

The clutch kit was packed and shipped USPS Parcel Post. It is insured and has a delivery confirmation number. Unfortunately for us although the USPS is the easiest and cheapest for me to use since I can print labels online. (there is no way I can work my job and make it to a post office before those slackers close) and have the USPS pick the items up from my work. BUT like everything the govt runs the USPS is slower than the other shipping companies, and their technology is outdated. Their tracking numbers never seem to work or even show that they are legit until the package is delivered or damn near to that point. I know my phone is at my work or in my house but it is dead and I haven't been able to find it as of yet. It is best at this point for you to PM me or post like you did as I check this from my work PC about 10 times a day unless I'm out of the office on a job. Soooo please be patient for another couple days, if the item doesn't arrive by mid-week PM me and I will file a claim with the postal service and refund you your money. I packed and shipped your item the very next day after you bought it so you should have it ANY time now. I was going to ship Priority but the cost was over double the cost of parcel and with the low price I sold the clutch to you for I simply could not justify it.

Thanks to everyone for your patience... it has been taking me roughly a week to pack and ship most items unless you specify a time constraint at which point I will try to meet it. When you receive the items you will note however they are all professionally packed and arrive safely.

Old 06-22-2009 | 06:26 AM
15 Year Member

Thanks for the update. Do I have to pick up the soft top from Greyhound or will they deliver to my door?
Old 06-22-2009 | 08:55 AM

I pmed you... Been awaiting a response for a few days now.

Quick Reply: Special-Ops-S2k SELLING EVERYTHING