Mark this thread as Sold

Seibon MG Wing + OEM Parts + Misc

Old 08-14-2009 | 09:45 AM

Default Seibon MG Wing + OEM Parts + Misc

So re-listing everything in one new thread since some items have sold in the past and the threads are getting old:

1) Seibon MG (Mugen Style) Wing: here's the deal on this Seibon MG Style Wing...I bought it brand new a year ago (late July '08) as a 21st birthday gift to myself...it has been on my car the entire time and I removed it today after taking these pics...my car is garage kept 99% of the time so no worries...it is in immaculate condition (no scratches, and clear coat is intact no yellowing or anything of that sort)...don't be alarmed by the red on the bolts it's nail polish and I used it as torque paint to know if any bolt ever came loose

Includes all mounting hardware (may want to get new crush washers for the underside of the trunk)...it uses 1 bolt on each side (oem wing holes) but I strongly suggest that you use some double sided foam tape or molding tape as I did to install it

Reason for selling is that I had the idea of getting it painted like the authentic Mugen wing but never got around to it...I was also considering buying the risers that some sponsor is selling but I held off as I may go with a more aggressive look like the APR in the future...in addition to this, my car got keyed about a month ago on the left side and that's gonna cost me a bunch...it's off my car as of today, washed, washed and ready for a new owner

I can also entertain the idea of swapping trunks if someone is interested for additional $$ depending on condition and whatnot (mine is Sebring Silver w/a black JDM emblem)

Selling Price: $350 cash picked up or $350 + 3.3% paypal + shipping (don't really want to get involved in shipping though so locals are preferred) FIRM

2)OEM AP2 Exhaust Manifold: 39k on it; in great condition; comes w/heatshields but willing to part heatshields if someone needs them for an aftermarket header (ie: Mugen)

Sell Price: $50 (plus shipping and 3% paypal) or $50 cash picked up

3) OEM Front Calipers: 18k on them; were taken off my car in '06 as I purchased a pair off the forum to have painted; all mounting hardware provided (clips, bolts, and rubber bushings) but if I were you I would purchase a set of caliper rebuild kits cause the seals have been sitting for close to 3 years now; in good condition (just cleaned); comes with OEM rubber brake lines; perfect for someone looking to paint calipers

Sell Price: $100 (plus shipping and 3.3% paypal) or $100 cash picked up

4) OEM Plastic Fuel Injector Cover: in great condition

Sell Price: $25 (shipping and 3.3% paypal included)

5) ~~ SOLDDD ~~ Sparco Harness Covers: bought them and used them briefly on my stock seatbelts a 4 years ago and never really used them...they've been sitting in my toolbox for 3 years; black with white embroidery; like new condition

Sell Price: $25 (shipping and 3.3% paypal included) ~~~~ SOLDDD ~~~

6) Samco Silicone Intake Hump Hose: red; used on my K&N FIPK to replace the crapy one that is supplied in the kit; used for 1 year; reason for selling is I just got a blue one to match my radiator hoses so I have no need for this one; perfect condition

Sell Price: $20 (shipping and 3.3% paypal included)

note: shipping price included in some of the prices above is only to the lower 48 states

Located in Yonkers, NY (about 10 minutes form the GW Bridge)...pm me your offer or email me at: midnightmethane@aol.com or give me a call at: 914 826 3588 and we can arrange the sale and/or pick up of any part

Old 08-14-2009 | 03:20 PM

bump!!!!
Old 08-15-2009 | 05:06 AM

bump!!!!!
Old 08-15-2009 | 09:52 AM

YGPM
Old 08-15-2009 | 10:33 AM

PM for samco
Old 08-15-2009 | 10:48 AM

pm's replied
Old 08-15-2009 | 06:48 PM

bump!!!!
Old 08-16-2009 | 03:39 PM

bump!!!!!
Old 08-17-2009 | 05:55 PM

bump!!!!!
Old 08-18-2009 | 08:45 AM

bump!!!! would like the wing gone specially so I can make a move on a different...cash is tight right now

Quick Reply: Seibon MG Wing + OEM Parts + Misc