Mark this thread as Sold

For Sale: PS2 + 28 games

Old 04-07-2003 | 06:50 PM

Looking for 600+ for this.. Very good deal. I am sure all you gamers out there would understand. What I am trying to do is get the Amuse Style CF hood so if any of you want to trade, I am down for that..

Here is the details..

PS2 Game system (US System)
1 Memory Card
2 Dual shock 2 controllers
Aggressive Inline
Medal of Honor Frontline
Onimusha
Tony Hawk 4
Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance
Ico
Metal Gear Solid
Guilty Gear X
Wipeout Fusion
Moto GP 2
Virtua Fighter 4
SSX Tricky
*Klanoa 2* pending swap with another game
Spy Hunter
Armored Core 3
*Replaced with* Ace Combat 4
Capcom vs. Snk 2
Tetris Worlds
Rayman Revolution
Gungriffon Blaze
Okage - Shadow King
Silent Scope 3
Lemans 24 Hours
Half Life
Rez
ATV Off Road Fury 2
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (MY FAV)
Yanya Cabilista featuring Gawoo

Let's just look at that for a second.. If you paid basically $20 per game, you would be getting the PlayStation 2, memory card and an additional controller for $40.. That is pretty good.. I have a few more games that I might include in this deal.. Not sure yet though.. I haven't finished them yet. Like Pro Race Driver.. I also have a few that I think my friends would want so they are not listed here yet. If that changes, I will post back with an update.

*Update* Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero has been swapped with Ace Combat 4 - A much better game. Klanoa 2 is pending currently because someone here on the board wants it. That will most likely be swapped out with Pro Race Driver.
Old 04-07-2003 | 08:00 PM

o my god. are you serious. that is the crazyest deal i ever seen. if i didn't have a lot of that stuff i would have got that from you. that is an insane deal. don't think it will be to hard to sell that good luck

MAtt
Old 04-07-2003 | 08:07 PM

Yeah, I have an extra PS2 as well as a Japanese PS2. Those are ones that I can get rid of. I still have some games that I don't want to get rid of. I think that I am going to put up the Japanese PS2 on ebay since it will most likely sell there. I figured that someone here might want first crack at my US PS2 and some good games. This PS2 was purchased the day it came out here in America. I was in Japan when it came out so I bought the Japanese version then.. I am such a freak that I have another one that I use here @ work so I don't really need 2 of them. That is why one of them is for sale.. haha..
Old 04-07-2003 | 08:11 PM

have you thought about putting it on ebay??? that is a great deal. If i didn't already have the ps2, i would jump on this...
Old 04-07-2003 | 09:58 PM

You could probably get more than 600 if you put it on eBay
Old 04-07-2003 | 10:02 PM
Banned

I'll take some of the games off your hands.
Old 04-07-2003 | 10:05 PM

The only reason that I put this up here first is I thought that someone on this board might want to jump on this or might want to trade a hood. Sometimes I am just lazy and don't feel like putting things up on Ebay. hehe.. I am always on the board so I figured I would post here first. If it doesn't go soon, then I will put it up on Ebay. I just really, really want that damn hood.. Before E3 anyway.. Since I am driving my S down to LA to see my boys down in Torrance. I miss LA..
Old 04-08-2003 | 01:24 PM

i was trying to sell just about the exact same stuff you are. everyone told me i was crazy and asking to much money. they don't under stand everything added up is over $1000. and we ask for $600 and thats an amazing deal. but oh well no one wanted it so i guess i'm stuck.
Old 04-08-2003 | 03:10 PM

Dirk Diggler was from Torrance, you know.......
Old 04-08-2003 | 03:18 PM

haha.. Once I get there, it will be boogie nights everynight.. hahahaha

Quick Reply: For Sale: PS2 + 28 games