Mark this thread as Sold

FOR SALE FS Slightly Used Sprint PCS Samsung I330

Old 09-03-2003 | 06:13 PM

Hey everyone..

I used this phone for about 3 months and got myself a new phone this week. The I330 comes with everything, box, manual, software, case w/ holster, 2 batteries, stylist, ,and docking station. It has a few scratches from normal use and the screen works perfectly fine. NO dead pixels of any sort.

UPDATED: I'm also throwing in a Car charger AND new headset!!!

240$ SHIPPED, priority mail, tracking, insurance....

Please PM me . thanks!
Old 09-03-2003 | 06:30 PM

Manual (PDF)

Samsung SPH-I330

499.99 2 Batteries-standard and extended Desktop Charger with HotSynce USB Cable, Handstrap, Soft Case, Extra Stylus, CD-ROM including: Palm? Desktop Software, Software to Microsoft? Outlook, PCS Business Connection Web Link, Phone Off/Key Pad Images, Game Pack.

Purchase this phone and view available accessories.

Dimensions: 4.9" x 2.3" x 0.7"

Battery Type: Lithium Ion

Battery Life: About 2.5 hours talk time or up to 4 days of stand-by time. Analog mode uses more battery, about 1 hour talk and 14 hours stand-by.

Weight: 5.82 oz

Available Accessories Desktop Charger - Dual Slot, with sync connection Vehicle Power Adapter Standard Battery Stylus Install Hands-Free Car Kit Leather Case with Belt Clip Extended Battery Travel Charger

Features

Compatible with PCS Business Connectionsm PCS Business connection provides secure, real time access to your company email, work calendar, business directory and personal contacts. Available for Microsoft?Outlook?and Lotus Notes? users.

Custom Button Assignment Now you can assign each button on the phone as a shortcut to a function. Assign one of the buttons to activate mute or speakerphone while on a call, for example, or assign a button to dial voice mail automatically!

Band Type Dual Band and Tri Mode

PCS Full-Color Screen Includes a large, vibrant, full-color display with touch-screen panel for stylus-based navigation. Unique, on screen virtual keypad allows for both a small form factor, and large keys to make dialing easy.

TTY Compatible TTY-enabled (TTY equipment required)

Caller ID Support See numbers of incoming calls in areas supported by Caller ID. If stored in your Phone Book, you'll see the name, too.

Voice-Activated Dialing / Voice memo Dial up to twenty numbers in your address book by simply speaking the name of the contact you want to call. Use the voice memo feature to record conversations and reminders.

Palm-Powered? interface Integrated Palm OS?and 16MB of memory - includes applications such as: address book, datebook, expense list, calculator, mail, to do list, memo pad, HotSync and games. Includes infrared port for IR beaming to other devices.

PCS VisionsmCapabilities Messaging, PCS Business Connectionsm, and Web.

Power Save Mode The phone goes into this mode automatically to preserve battery life when not in a service area.

Color HTML Browser Includes full color, HTML browser with graphic support allowing access to most internet sites without the limitations of traditional mobile browsers. View color pictures and other content directly on your phone.

One-Handed Dialing Use a combination of the volume and voice memo buttons to easily place a call without using the stylus.

Combined two-in-one device Productivity with even more power! The second generation of the popular Samsung i300 in a lighter sleek new form factor with more memory, an even brighter display, and more custom options. This integrated Palm OS? is compatible with all new and existing Palm applications, as well as applications designed to take advantage of the phone's wireless capabilities.

Headset Jack Standard 2.5mm headset jack allows for convenient and safe hands-free conversations.

Security Lock You can enter a private code to "lock" your phone so others can't make unauthorized calls or gain access to your personal information.

Enhanced Polyphonic Ringer Sounds Choose from over 20 different 16-chord ringers and melodies, plus vibrate alert. Three "traditional" ringers are included in the mix.

Built -In Speakerphone Hands-free operation of your phone made easy with this built-in, full-duplex speakerphone.

Enhanced Call Log Recalls most recent outgoing and incoming numbers, including missed calls.

Messages Receive numeric and text messages in areas that offer messaging services.

Area of Use You can use this PCS Phone anywhere on the enhanced Sprint Nationwide PCS Network, on other selected PCS, CDMA networks, and on other analog cellular networks.

Voicemail One-touch access to voicemail messages.
Old 09-03-2003 | 06:51 PM

How much? Any pictures
Old 09-04-2003 | 08:35 AM

PM w/ an offer.. w/ email.. I'll send you pics.
Old 09-04-2003 | 12:56 PM

^^
Old 09-04-2003 | 02:37 PM

You should just post a price!
Old 09-04-2003 | 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Ro_Ja Boy
You should just post a price!
I was thinking about it.. but I'd rather people PM me w/ an offer.. if you're interested.. let me know!
thanks!
Old 09-04-2003 | 04:44 PM

CHEAAAP!
Old 09-05-2003 | 05:19 AM

bump bump bump!!