Mark this thread as Sold

OEM parts for sale

Old 08-21-2006 | 08:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by s2kboyz,Aug 21 2006, 09:24 PM
From Windchasers2k Sorry for the delay here is the confirmation# 04142976955041021332

what's up Windchasers2k man you gave me the bootleg number that I can't
even f***king tracking it.
Old 08-21-2006 | 08:31 PM

$415 for greddy oil cooler and $29 for rick's plate holder!
Old 08-21-2006 | 08:56 PM

WOW....Cashier Check, MoneyOrder, Personal Check accepted only
is fishy, i never try and buy nething unless it's w/ paypal. Windchaser get urself a paypal account cuz money order and such seems boogus. This happened before, a member ripped thousands of money off other members w/ parts that needs to be Cashier Check, MoneyOrder, Personal Check.

booo
Old 08-21-2006 | 09:31 PM

Is any moderator seein all this?!!?
Old 08-21-2006 | 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Richee,Aug 21 2006, 10:31 PM
Is any moderator seein all this?!!?
Something is definitely fishy. Phillie I hope you get your wheels.
Old 08-21-2006 | 09:42 PM

Well, to further incriminate this sheisty activity. I bought a CF Top Secret hood from WindchaserS2K and he supposedly sent the hood to my house with yet another false tracking number and false tracking story. 3 MONTHS later, he says it was shipped back to him claiming that he put the wrong address and I sent him a money order for $500!! He said he sent me a money order and that never arrived either. THen I was gon give him my account number so he could just directly deposit the money into my account but then Phillie said he'd pay me the money that Windchaser owes me instead of paying Windchaser that extra money but now he's scamming yet another victim. Horrible.
Old 08-21-2006 | 09:49 PM

Messing with two Arizona members. Not good!

Old 08-21-2006 | 10:23 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Richee,Aug 21 2006, 09:42 PM
Well, to further incriminate this sheisty activity. I bought a CF Top Secret hood from WindchaserS2K and he supposedly sent the hood to my house with yet another false tracking number and false tracking story. 3 MONTHS later, he says it was shipped back to him claiming that he put the wrong address and I sent him a money order for $500!! He said he sent me a money order and that never arrived either. THen I was gon give him my account number so he could just directly deposit the money into my account but then Phillie said he'd pay me the money that Windchaser owes me instead of paying Windchaser that extra money but now he's scamming yet another victim. Horrible.
Why did you just not insist that Phillie pay you the money as soon as the wheels arrive. I can not believe you allowed your roomy to send money to the same person that had been jerking you around.

I hope you both get it sorted out. Money order / cashiers check = little or no recourse.
Old 08-21-2006 | 10:27 PM

OK so heres what I want since we definitly have a big problem here. I want a copy of the billing reciept. If it was express it should have my address and the weight of the package. Yet I do not know of anyone that sends wheels USPS. The only reason someone would is because you don't fill out a shipping slip and there is no evidence of address or weight. This is BULLony.

And I didn't mention this because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but when my wife deposited the money into his bank account at his bank the teller thought my wife was windchaser and told my wife that his account was overwithdrawn by alot. She then told the teller that she wasn't the account holder and the teller said nothing else. I'm apparently not going to get my money back or wheels so I'm going to make you known to everyone you SCANLESS MOFO! I'm following to every post you make and will remark until you pay up.

You need to get out of the group buys and pay us our MONEY!!! I will definitly make you aware to all the vendors!
Old 08-21-2006 | 11:10 PM
Former Moderator

Post closed. Seller may not sell anymore parts until all issues are resolved.

Quick Reply: OEM parts for sale