Mark this thread as Unsold

NJ: Recaro Pole Position LIKE NEW with RAIL

Old 12-05-2023 | 05:02 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Default NJ: Recaro Pole Position LIKE NEW with RAIL

First Name: Calvin
Price: $1425 / obo

I purchased these Recaro Pole Position JERSEY RED SUEDE brand new from Evasive Motorsports in California (where I lived for 11 years). This is my 3rd S2K and my 2nd set of Recaro Pole Position but unfortunately, it looks like my weight gain has really made it difficult for me to use these. I'm 5'10" and 195 lbs. I'll blame it on married life
I've put about 60 miles maximum on this seat (I'll be posting the passenger side which has ZERO miles of use on it). The seat is in PRISTINE condition and will be shipped in the ORIGINAL Recaro box. IT COMES WITH THE SEAT RAIL (for DRIVER side).
This will be a chance to get a pretty much new seat w/rail at a discount.
SHIPPING within the continental USA will be included with this price.
If you'd like the PASSENGER side seat (zero miles), I'll be posting that up in a few weeks when I've had the chance to remove it.

Thanks!

Last edited by CarFanaticS2000; 12-06-2023 at 05:10 AM.
Old 12-08-2023 | 05:23 PM
10 Year Member

Hey man do you have any screenshot on how the seatbelt works with the setup?
Old 12-08-2023 | 07:50 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

The seat belt strap goes around the shoulder of the seat, just like the original seat. It does not go thru any of the openings (those are used for harnesses). As for the latch, when you install it, you can go thru the side hole or above the seat (just like the original seat). It's a very straight forward seat, nothing complicated. It has excellent support! Hope this helps.
Old 12-10-2023 | 04:17 PM
10 Year Member

Yes thank you, do you need an extender for the latch part? and would you consider selling both together?
Old 12-11-2023 | 04:19 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Cade
Yes thank you, do you need an extender for the latch part? and would you consider selling both together?
It's not necessary for an extender but you can if you want to. Evasive built my S2K (a pretty big project) and didn't leave any detail out. They did not use an extender.
As for selling them together, sure, I'd be willing to sell them together. Would make things easy, one for the driver side and one for the passenger side. The passenger side has ZERO mileage on it. No one has ever sat it in, but it is installed in the car still. I haven't gotten around to taking it out yet.
Old 12-18-2023 | 01:48 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Sorry people. I'll take the passenger side seat out on Dec. 26th. As described, it's NEVER has a person sit on it, zero mileage on the passenger seat. It will come with the rails for the passenger side as well. I'll post the seats together and try to sell them as a pair. If I'm not able to, I'll remove the rails and post just the seats here as well as other auction sites. Thanks!
Old 12-22-2023 | 04:56 AM

Hello from another townie living in basking ridge! Look out for a berlina driving around! GLWS!
Old 12-22-2023 | 05:16 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

For sure! I'm totally down to go for a drive together! Maybe start a local S2K ride!
Did you recently bring yours into a shop for work?
Old 01-04-2024 | 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by CarFanaticS2000
For sure! I'm totally down to go for a drive together! Maybe start a local S2K ride!
Did you recently bring yours into a shop for work?
I've done all my own work on the car, but am up for a drive when it gets warmer! I'm assuming you've driven into Peapack Gladstone/Bernardsville mountains and hit up those fun roads?
Old 01-04-2024 | 11:48 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Originally Posted by Soul Coughing
I've done all my own work on the car, but am up for a drive when it gets warmer! I'm assuming you've driven into Peapack Gladstone/Bernardsville mountains and hit up those fun roads?
Not yet but that sounds like a good time! I'm putting on a new set of tires for this spring. Excited to see how they hold up!

Quick Reply: NJ: Recaro Pole Position LIKE NEW with RAIL