Mark this thread as Sold

NC - Garage Sale - Berk Test Pipe, SOS Pulleys

Old 11-17-2014 | 06:06 AM

Default NC - Garage Sale - Berk Test Pipe, SOS Pulleys

Name: Andy
Means of Contact: PM for cell # and PayPal info

Hello again everyone! These are the final parts from my old SC setup and I must say there is some good stuff still to be sold! Everything is off the car, cleaned up, and ready to go out to a new home. Prices, pictures, and info are below.

SOS 4.8" Pulley for Novi 1200/1220 - $50 + $5 shipping in the ConUS

I have both a 3.2" and 4.8" pulley for the Novi 1200/1220 blowers from Science of Speed. Good condition and will come with the applicable belt that will work with the Comptech/CT supercharger kits.

Haltech Platinum Pro Plug-In Standalone ECU - $1,100 + $10 shipping in the ConUS SOLD!!!

This guy has served me well and is in excellent like-new condition. Ran my CT supercharged setup well on 16-18 PSI and then my E85 flex fuel tune as well. Comes with the ECU, accessory plug w/ extra pins (for wiring in wideband signal, flex fuel signal, boost solenoid output, etc.), USB cable, CD, and manual. Also still has my 16-18 PSI SC E85 flex fuel tune on it for what its worth, lol. This is an EXCELLENT tuning solution for our cars when put in the right hands and was actually easier to learn than I thought it would be. I was able to modify some of the street tuning side pretty easily after a few hours with the help file and some passenger seat tinkering, and I am about as tuning-inept as they come.

Tial QR 50mm BOV - $200 + $10 shipping in the ConUS - SOLD!!!

This is the "recirculating" version of the popular Tial Q and it is MUCH QUIETER than its vent-to-atmosphere brother. I switched from the Tial Q to this Tial QR when I bumped up my SC setup from 7 PSI to 16 PSI because the cruising noise from the Q was simply unbearable. The QR by comparison was NIGHT AND DAY. Cruising at 4k RPM you would be hard pressed to hear the QR venting over regular engine noise. I had the stock exhaust too, so it was quiet enough for just the engine noise to drown out the BOV. Yet under 9k RPM shifts it still let off a satisfying whoosh that we all love. I kept this QR vented to atmosphere instead of plumbing back into the intake, so you can really run it either way. I paired this BOV with the stock Bosch BPV coming off the air pump port on my aftercooler for maximum venting with minimal cruising noise. It was the ideal setup IMO for higher boost applications on the centri-blower setup.

Adapter Flange for Comptech Aftercooler/Tial BOV - $75 + $5 shipping in the ConUS - SOLD!!!

Here's your chance to own a piece of CoolGuy094 history, folks. This is one of my very own homegrown creations; an adapter flange that allows you to straight bolt-up any Tial v-band BOV (like the Q, QR, or 50mm) to the Comptech/CT aftercooler. I made a total of 10 of these things that are now floating around all over the country. This one for sale here is #7 and is from the last production run. It was fully CNC machined, first on a CNC lathe, then on a CNC vertical mill. Its the easiest and most efficient way to join together a Tial BOV to the Comptech/CT aftercooler as it has an enlarged center port (1.5" compared to CT's 1") for better venting of air. No welding, no drilling, no nothing. Just bolt it on and go. Understand that we may never see one of these for sale ever again! See this thread for more information on this thing: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/992246-bov-install/

*Purchase both Tial QR AND Adapter Flange for Comptech Aftercooler - $250 + $10 shipping in the ConUS

I'll sell both the Tial QR and the adapter flange together for a reduced package price.

Flex Fuel Setup - $200 + $5 shipping in the ConUS - SOLD!!!
- GM Flex Fuel sensor
- GM Flex Fuel harness
- Zeintronix Ethanol Content Analyzer (ECA) Gauge
- Fuel line and fittings to drop into S2K return line

This is the Flex Fuel setup that I had on my car for a few months, very limited mileage. The Flex Fuel sensor and harness are original GM parts purchased from Speedway Motors. I purchased the Zeintronix ECA off Amazon. Everything was new when I bought it and has less than 1k miles. This setup worked perfectly with my Haltech ECU to feed Ethanol content percentage info to the ECU and allow it to make fueling/ignition corrections based on that percentage. I could run straight E85, straight 93 octane, or anything in between. No worries about finding E85 stations if they weren't available, the ECU automatically corrected for any percentage. I'm including the fuel line w/ fittings that I used in my AP1 that should drop right into any return fuel system S2K. I'm also including two extra fittings, the Zeintronix install sheet, and some wiring notes that I took when I hooked this thing up. The Zeintronix unit has male Velcro on the back; I put mating Velcro under my dash to keep the gauge hidden and tucked out of the way, but easily accessible if I wanted to check my Ethanol percentage.

PLM Header - $300 + $20 shipping in the ConUS - SOLD

Had this on my car for about 3 years, around 15k miles. No dents, small marks on the top of cylinder 4's collector from install (kind of a b**ch the first time around) but not at all visible when installed. Has the extra port for a wideband which comes with the plug if you don't need it. I'll include my old donut gasket but I'd suggest getting a new one. Welds look great on this thing.

Berk 63mm Test Pipe - $80 + $10 shipping in the ConUS - SOLD!

Bought this used on S2Ki so I don't know how much mileage it has. I've had it for the past year or so, maybe 4k miles. No problems. Comes with the gasket, no bolts. Has the long bung for the O2 sensor; I never had a CEL on MY00 when using it.

AlloyCraft Battery/Fuse Box Heat Shield - $80 + $15 shipping in the ConUS - SOLD

One of the best visual mods I made under the hood. Paired with the AlloyCraft cooling plate I think this changed the look of my engine bay for the better. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures, I should have cleaned it better with a citrus cleaner I guess. Comes with all brackets and hardware for install. This is the version that has the knockout for an ETD, but the knockout has NOT been removed yet. So you can leave it as is if you don't have an ETD, or you can remove it if you do. More info/pictures here: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/838...-heat-shields/

On the car:

My standard FS thread info:

I will use USPS flat rate boxes wherever possible. They are affordable, offer tracking numbers, and ship extremely quickly (I’ve gotten things from CA to NC in two days). If USPS flat rate isn’t possible, I will use UPS ground. I will give a tracking number with everything I ship.

Payment is through PayPal ONLY, unless you are local and want to meet up with cash around Charlotte (typically I am only available to meet up on weekends, I work 8-5 M-F). If you want to purchase a part, please PM me for priority and for my PayPal address.

I am waiving PayPal fees (I calculated a sale price, added shipping via USPS flat rates, and that’s it). When you pay through PayPal, please select that you are paying for Goods. Do not send me money as a gift to get around PayPal fees; it will NOT benefit you in any way, and I am OK taking the 2% hit or whatever it is.

I have bought and sold many things on S2Ki and can provide vouches from several people and good friends that I have met over this site. All these items are off the car and ready to go so I should be able to ship quickly. I will tell you in a reply to your PM asking for my PayPal when I can ship. I do have a job where I travel every so often, so please bear with me if I happen to be on a business trip when you contact me wanting to buy something.

Thanks for looking!
-Andy
Old 11-17-2014 | 08:08 AM

PM sent on header
Old 11-17-2014 | 08:33 AM

Is the battery cover complete with all hardware? If so, I want.
Old 11-17-2014 | 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Logik816
Is the battery cover complete with all hardware? If so, I want.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy094
One of the best visual mods I made under the hood. Paired with the AlloyCraft cooling plate I think this changed the look of my engine bay for the better. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures, I should have cleaned it better with a citrus cleaner I guess. Comes with all brackets and hardware for install. This is the version that has the knockout for an ETD, but the knockout has NOT been removed yet. So you can leave it as is if you don't have an ETD, or you can remove it if you do. More info/pictures here: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/838...-heat-shields/
Lol, come on man! Yes it does come with the brackets and hardware. There is one person ahead of you on it, but if he backs out I will PM you.
Old 11-17-2014 | 03:03 PM

AlloyCraft heat shield is sold.
Old 11-18-2014 | 03:02 PM

did you ever dyno with the plm header?
Old 11-18-2014 | 03:51 PM

Not with JUST the PLM header. I did a baseline, followed by STR bolt-ons (PLM header, Berk HFC, Invidia Q300, K&N FIPK), followed by the same bolt-ons "tuned" with an Apexi Neo.

Old 11-19-2014 | 04:51 AM

PLM header is sold.

Test pipe still available.
Old 11-24-2014 | 11:45 AM

Bump, still have the test pipe.
Old 11-24-2014 | 12:58 PM

UPDATED this thread with all my boost parts for sale as well.

Quick Reply: NC - Garage Sale - Berk Test Pipe, SOS Pulleys