Mark this thread as Sold

MUGEN style HARDTOP $1500

Old 11-05-2008 | 07:00 AM

First of all i have been pretty honest with Jettfiery.. I ended getting screwed with the deal because of the shipping. it was sent to wrong address and then had to pay $490 to get it shipp again freight..I reply from all text and PM. I cant be always on the computer waiting for his PM.. I gave all info from UPS store and store managers name for him to deal with.. You have to understand Im pist because i lost out on this deal, having to pay so much for shipping.. So Arthur Wong aka jettfiery why dont you take your comments back and stop making me look back..
Old 11-05-2008 | 07:10 AM

Where do you get these hardtops? as this is the second one you sold? I will be interested in getting one but do not have the cash at this moment.
Old 11-05-2008 | 07:40 AM

ya for real i want one
Old 11-05-2008 | 07:44 AM

that sucks, did u try to contact him?
Old 11-05-2008 | 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by jibbss2k06,Nov 5 2008, 08:00 AM
First of all i have been pretty honest with Jettfiery.. I ended getting screwed with the deal because of the shipping. it was sent to wrong address and then had to pay $490 to get it shipp again freight..I reply from all text and PM. I cant be always on the computer waiting for his PM.. I gave all info from UPS store and store managers name for him to deal with.. You have to understand Im pist because i lost out on this deal, having to pay so much for shipping.. So Arthur Wong aka jettfiery why dont you take your comments back and stop making me look back..
Pm replied. Like I said, I'm hoping you're not a bad guy. I've said it before that if I had not gotten any PROOF that it was sent that I would take further action. I gave you several chances to get me SOMETHING, even a photo of a receipt would be nice. This is the first step to get this resolved.

As soon as I get my hardtop, I'll take back everything and believe every word you've told me on the PM. I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore and keep it private to our PM's for the time being since you actually stepped up.
Old 11-06-2008 | 11:51 AM

I hope you get your HT jettfiery, good luck man. let us know how it fits
Old 11-07-2008 | 06:16 PM

let us know when you get it i want to see how if fits
Old 11-12-2008 | 10:24 AM

Ok i got it today. Only prob is that it is damaged. Nothing I can't fix since I have experience with fiberglass and honestly isn't worth the trouble of shipping it back to anyone. I haven't had a test fit but overall it's a really nice hardtop besides the damage. I'll test fit it this weekend, fix the damage, and then find a paint shop if all goes well. I really wished I still had my paint supplies though since I have a few things that need to get painted besides this.

So this means I got my hardtop and I'm happy with it. Therefore, as promised, I take back that JB is a scammer. I got my hardtop. He gets these things from somewhere since I think he has sold three of them so far (someone else PMed me about his situation, i'll leave his sn out of this).

Honestly, JB was really courteous at first and answered my PMs pretty quickly. It wasn't until I kept asking for proof that it was sent that he kept dodging the question and giving me excuses after excuses. I'm a pretty calm and patient person so I (correctly) gave him the benefit of the doubt.

But JB, word of advice, when someone asks for proof of shipment, give it to them. I waited two weeks without proof and you ignoring my PM's and texts. And when you did reply, you didn't reply to the proof. Also, lying is pointless. I really didn't want to write this out, but I figure if you decide to dropship these things more, then people should know what I had to deal with. AFTER i sent you a PM to verify the wrong address that you said it was sent to, and you having to recoup by paying another 500. I asked you what address you sent it to that was incorrect, asked twice. You ignored the question. THat was when I decided to come back to this thread. Well Peter at the mailing store who packed and shipped this said that the hardtop was NEVER shipped and that he was waiting on YOU and didn't want to ship an item without insurance. Maybe there's a story behind this but i'm tired of it... THnx for the hardtop. Sorry for the bad grammar. Engineers are busy haha.
Old 11-12-2008 | 01:07 PM

glad u got the hardtop bro, thanks for posting your comments for future reference.