Mark this thread as Sold

Motorized Touchscreen DVD/CD-R reciever

Old 10-23-2007 | 11:48 AM

Default Motorized Touchscreen DVD/CD-R reciever

my name is Danny
i am selling my DVD/CD-R reiciever thats been sitting around.
heres an overview

See more photos & videos Please select your car
Overview Hands-on Research Features & Specs Accessories Reviews In the Sanyo ECD-T1780DV DVD player, you'll get a great centerpiece for your mobile video at a price that's hard to beat. Its motorized, 7" video screen offers touch-panel control over a variety of sources, including DVDs, CDs, and MP3 discs. Unlike many in-dash video systems, this one doesn't require a hideaway box, which makes your installation much easier. This premium model also features plenty of inputs, a high-powered internal amplifier, and lots of options for system expansion.

When you're parked, you can use the video screen to watch your favorite movies and videos. The front-panel audio/video input makes it easy for you to connect an external source, like a VCR or your video camera, and you can add still another source to the rear audio/video input. When you're on the road, use the touchscreen controls to navigate through the MP3 files and folders you've burned on CD, or enjoy excellent AM and FM reception.

Read More
While you're parked, you can watch your DVDs on the built-in video screen. If you add a backseat screen a set of wireless headphones to the audio/video output, you can engage dual-zone mode while you're driving. You can listen to one source, like the radio, up front, while the kids in back get to keep watching their videos privately
Old 10-23-2007 | 12:53 PM

bump for good seller
Old 10-23-2007 | 01:10 PM

Thanks man its been a while since i have seen u post still have the car
Old 10-23-2007 | 08:01 PM

pics up
Old 10-24-2007 | 07:12 AM

TTT
Old 10-24-2007 | 03:06 PM

uppers