Mark this thread as Sold

Mod's Please close.

Old 08-03-2010 | 04:29 AM

Default Mod's Please close.

Hey guys,

Selling a Used Polished CTSC with a brand new AfterCooler in box. I had the AC listed in another auction but it seems as though it would be best to sell them together since the new kits come with them standard.

The kit has 10k miles on them. It was purchased from another member in s2ki but decided to sell it and go another route.

The Kit is complete except from the parts I found missing below.

1 Modified crank pulley.
(Basically modifiying the stock one with the 6 bolts. Needed when purchasing any new SC since the kit doesnt come with one. Comptech sends you one in exchange for your's and then credits you when you send yours back to them. Another alternative is to buy a used crank pulley or use yours and take it to a machiene shop to have them tap the 6 bolts. Much cheaper option.)

Other than that, the kit is complete. I have taken pictures of everything you get spread out. So basically, what you see is what you get. Please verify with me if you have any questions or if you see anything missing I should be aware of.

Condition:
Kit in good condition except for the vtec mounting bracket. There is a hairline crack on it but still holding up perfectly when I spoke to the s2ki member which I purchased the kit from. Also the Intake arm(compech one) has a small hole in it which can be patched or you can use the revised aluminum one.

Price $ 2550 Shipped. (Includes shipping and paypal fees) and aftercooler.

Without Aftercooler, willing to part out for $ 2050 shipped and paypal fees.

I will part out the aftercooler seperately. Will sell it for $ 700 shipped and including paypal fees. This is brand new in the box and new retails for over 1300. Great upgrade for a Non/ac wanting to up the boost and run at cooler temps.

Pics:
Polished Blower with no shaft play and connecting oil feed line with Oil Drain Bolt:

All Parts

Walbro Fuel Pump with adjustable Spectre fuel pressure regulator:

Intake pipe to filter. Comptech Stock Intake Arm(Has Small Hole which can be patched) with Bosch BOV and also with polished aluminum intake with 3.5 inch inlet and outlet.

Airbox:

Comptech FPR and connecting hoses:

All bolts included in Kit:

Alternator Bracket with other right side bracket:

Fuel Rail bolt with triangular mounting bracket and Vtec Mounting bracket plate

Vtec Mounting Bracket Closeup.

Comptech Air Filter:

Blower Pulley. Brand new and Sealed.

AC(Aftercooler) Brand New in Box:

If you have any questions or would like more pics, please let me know. This is all that you would get.

Thanks again
Old 08-03-2010 | 06:26 AM

interested in selling the polished intake arm separate
Old 08-03-2010 | 07:07 AM

For dont want to part it out since the stock piece of the intake arm has a small hole. So this is a replacement for that piece eventhough the stock arm can be patched up.
Old 08-03-2010 | 07:48 AM

GD! if i wasnt getting anew clutch and tranny this weekend i would be all over this! glws free bump
Old 08-03-2010 | 07:50 AM

Thanks for the bump..

Also have the NGK Colder Iridium plugs that are needed for the kit brand new. Will post pics when I get home.
Old 08-03-2010 | 10:05 AM

damn good price, i would snatch this up in a few months from now.
Old 08-04-2010 | 05:01 AM

Bump with updated pics.
Old 08-04-2010 | 10:39 AM

just to let you know it is about 250 for the missing pulley and bolts and then also how ever much to have the crank pulley drilled and threaded just a heads up as i had to replace mine when i was supercharged
Old 08-04-2010 | 01:01 PM

When I called comptech, the modified crank with the pulley that's missing was 320 with the bolts. They charged 149 for each pulley. If you want you can take your car to a local shop which would cost you half the price to modify the crank pulley. The bolts you can find locally as well.

Also, when purchasing this new, the modified crank pulley is not included. Comptech makes you send them yours for an exchange.
Old 08-05-2010 | 05:16 AM

Morning Bump..

Quick Reply: Mod's Please close.